Rumor that Stitch may stop doing meet and greets at the Magic Kingdom near the end of September 2015

brb1006

Original Poster
Kenny The Pirate recently made a new post discussing a rumor going around about Stitch leaving Tommorowland in the Magic Kingdom.

From Kenny's post
http://www.kennythepirate.com/2015/08/04/could-stitch-be-leaving-the-magic-kingdom/

"A recent rumor I received is stating that Stitch may soon be removed from the Magic Kingdom. According to the rumor Stitch would leave Tomorrowland to make way for Rafiki to move into Adventureland. I’d rather see Captian Hook in Adventureland, since I can meet Rafiki in Animal Kingdom with no wait. The person providing the speculation stated that he could be leaving at the end of September, if the rumor is true. If he were to leave, his only regular meets would be ‘Ohana breakfast and Typhoon Lagoon during summer months."

Kman101

I have to laugh that it takes them removing one for another. Come on. LOL.

Why would they put Rafiki in Adventureland when he's at Animal Kingdom? I'd rather have another character be used. Unless Rafiki is leaving the place named after him, which makes no sense either.

And you used to be able to meet Hook AND Smee regularly in Adventureland ... until all the villains suddenly became "rare". I guess Stitch merch must not be what it used to be?

So if his meet and greet goes away, can the attraction with his name on it go away too?

brb1006

Original Poster
I have to laugh that it takes them removing one for another. Come on. LOL.

Why would they put Rafiki in Adventureland when he's at Animal Kingdom? I'd rather have another character be used. Unless Rafiki is leaving the place named after him, which makes no sense either.

And you used to be able to meet Hook AND Smee regularly in Adventureland ... until all the villains suddenly became "rare". I guess Stitch merch must not be what it used to be?

So if his meet and greet goes away, can the attraction with his name on it go away too?
This might be another reason why alot of people like the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party since it's the best time for Villains to come out.

orlando678-

Chili burps.
Poor storytelling.
Chili burps.
Come on the chili burps are not that bad and for me they are quite funny. Also it adds another sense to the ride. I was there a few days ago and everyone seemed to enjoy it, also the smell was less bad than before. And also the story is a bit weak, but better than I could remember from my last trips in 2010 and 2007.

orlando678-

I have never gotten the chance to ride the Alien Encounter so I'm not sure what to think about it. I did hear that it was quite terrifying. I would love to see and ride it once though, but I'm pretty sure that it will never return. Stitch does deserve a better ride though. For me, the ride is great, but if it closes and another Lilo and Stitch ride is added elsewhere, I would be completely fine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom