Rum Runners!!!!

GMRO

Anyone a fan of Amaretto? Another favorite of mine that goes well with many things.

BIG FAN!!! On the rocks...

So in coffee too? HMMM, big coffee fan too. SO how much Amaretto in the coffee?

Also like "Orange-Whip" - from Blues Brothers - and the DCL's own "Bonvoyage" aka - Miami Vice.

Can't pass up a Hurricane or 2 at the Fulton Crab House. Had many of those on a rainy afternoon while visiting DTD. ;)

Thrown in a nice cigar...and YEE-HAW!

Great thread!

Pooh Lover

BIG FAN!!! On the rocks...

So in coffee too? HMMM, big coffee fan too. SO how much Amaretto in the coffee?

Also like "Orange-Whip" - from Blues Brothers - and the DCL's own "Bonvoyage" aka - Miami Vice.

Can't pass up a Hurricane or 2 at the Fulton Crab House. Had many of those on a rainy afternoon while visiting DTD. ;)

Thrown in a nice cigar...and YEA-HAW!

Great thread!

I think @figmentfan423 said she uses the Amaretto in her coffee but I'd sure give that one a try myself! Give the ole bottle of Bailey's the day off...LOL!

real mad hatter

Amaretto liqueur. Love it..My DW went out with two other girls at Christmas to a cocktail bar and after several drinks,they got talking about nick names they gave to their husbands.One called her man Whisky,because it made him frisky.Another called her man Brandy,because it made him Ran ( rhymes with brandy ) My wife then said she calls me Drambuie. One of the other two girls then said " Ain't that some kinda fancy liqueur "? She replied " Yep,that's my man.":rolleyes:

Pooh Lover

Amaretto liqueur. Love it..My DW went out with two other girls at Christmas to a cocktail bar and after several drinks,they got talking about nick names they gave to their husbands.One called her man Whisky,because it made him frisky.Another called her man Brandy,because it made him Ran ( rhymes with brandy ) My wife then said she calls me Drambuie. One of the other two girls then said " Ain't that some kinda fancy liqueur "? She replied " Yep,that's my man.":rolleyes:
I thought this story might have ended with your DW calling you Absinthe since it is known for making one Mad as a Hatter! ;)

How do you drink your Amaretto?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom