News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in February 2023

celluloid

The coaster is not getting rethemed unless it was one of the lesser Marvel Properties, and that is likely not worth the headache.

The coaster gets lines as it is. Any Marvel allowed they would just cheaply overlay and sell more merch like Paris just did, but less.

By the time anything else would happen the coaster will be changed to generic version or something else in the show building.

Now as for my dream blue sky input hat on: I would think Spinal Tap would be funny. The Hollywood that never was and always will be with the world's most infamous band that never was but sums up the idea of the biz. There is even a sequel to the Mockumentary in the works.

LittleBuford

I am pretty sure there is so much more to this story than we are reading in the news. She was 17 pretty much raising herself so she was hardly a child. Her neglectful parents are as equally to blame so I hope she is suing them as well. My best guess is they were hoping for an Elvis/Priscilla love story .It was the 70's this honestly wasn't seen as abuse or grooming like it is today. I am not condoning a 25 year old man having sex with a 17 year old just reminding everyone how common that was during that decade.
In his own (ghostwritten?) words:

She was 16, she knew how to nasty … with my bad self being twenty-six and she barely old enough to drive and sexy as hell, I just fell madly in love with her… She was my heart’s desire, my partner in crimes of passion… I was so in love I almost took a teen bride. I went and slept at her parents’ house for a couple of nights and her parents fell in love with me, signed papers over for me to have custody, so I wouldn’t get arrested if I took her out of state. I took her on tour with me.​

Last edited:

_caleb

In his own (ghostwritten?) words:

She was 16, she knew how to nasty … with my bad self being twenty-six and she barely old enough to drive and sexy as hell, I just fell madly in love with her… She was my heart’s desire, my partner in crimes of passion… I was so in love I almost took a teen bride. I went and slept at her parents’ house for a couple of nights and her parents fell in love with me, signed papers over for me to have custody, so I wouldn’t get arrested if I took her out of state. I took her on tour with me.​
Ew

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom