Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

Antaundra

View attachment 220065
Happy charming days with the ghost fruit. An effect so charming, it probably had to go because it made Disneyland look less charming as a whole compared to it.
I was stuck in the ballroom for over 10 minutes one day while the fruit effect was working. That's one of the few scenes created in a theme park that you can stare at for 10+ minutes and never get tired of looking at it. I was hoping I would get walked off the ride that day but unfortunately the ride started moving again and I didn't get to walk through the Haunted Mansion.

mickEblu

So I was watching a ride through of the new DLRR and I noticed that the narrator says "...if you are into soaring spaceships and doing battle with evil empires and emperors, TL is definitely the place for you" when approaching the TL train station.

So I was thinking if Star Tours does close down after SWL opens, do they edit the narration? Is this possibly a sign that Star Tours is probably staying around for another 5 years+? Or of course they could just not be too concerned with the narration being a little inaccurate until the next new DLRR narration gets recorded. They could also technically have another version of the new narration already recorded.

I guess evil empires / emperors could refer to BLAB too. Although I hope BLAB is on the the chopping block. With Pixar Pier on the way, it shouldn't be a problem.

George Lucas on a Bench

You're over thinking things. The real question is why is no one gushing over the super charming scene with the foxes, the only one in FL specifically designed to be seen from the train? It's my favorite part, Mr. Boring Narrator.

JoFu

So I was watching a ride through of the new DLRR and I noticed that the narrator says "...if you are into soaring spaceships and doing battle with evil empires and emperors, TL is definitely the place for you" when approaching the TL train station.

So I was thinking if Star Tours does close down after SWL opens, do they edit the narration? Is this possibly a sign that Star Tours is probably staying around for another 5 years+? Or of course they could just not be too concerned with the narration being a little inaccurate until the next new DLRR narration gets recorded. They could also technically have another version of the new narration already recorded.

I guess evil empires / emperors could refer to BLAB too. Although I hope BLAB is on the the chopping block. With Pixar Pier on the way, it shouldn't be a problem.
For a long time a CM would just hold the talk button on the PA to cut out the narration about the burning cabin, so I would guess they aren't much worried.

mickEblu

For a long time a CM would just hold the talk button on the PA to cut out the narration about the burning cabin, so I would guess they aren't much worried.

lol did they do that? I had no idea.,I figured something like this is probably not really on their radar but it would be interesting if something little like this held a clue.

mickEblu

You're over thinking things. The real question is why is no one gushing over the super charming scene with the foxes, the only one in FL specifically designed to be seen from the train? It's my favorite part, Mr. Boring Narrator.

I'm not sure I noticed the foxes. I agree on the narrator.

britain

I'm sure they'll re-record to be including "Here's where you can leave to Galaxy's Edge" in two years anyway. They can adjust the Tomorrowland portion then.

Curious Constance

Because MiceChat said it looks like it was purchased at Home Depot.

George Lucas on a Bench

Was it? I couldn't tell. The surrounding area was cool regardless.

Hmm...

I just read the MiceChat review and I can't really agree because I like static props. Why didn't they complain about that nearby section with the stagecoach at the bottom? The whole area looks like it was designed in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

Curious Constance

Was it? I couldn't tell. The surrounding area was cool regardless.

Hmm...

I just read the MiceChat review and I can't really agree because I like static props. Why didn't they complain about that nearby section with the stagecoach at the bottom? The whole area looks like it was designed in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.
I normally don't care what MiceChat says, but I did agree that the horse looked weird. The front had a bunch of sections that looked odd.

Figments Friend

It's better be a damm fine donut.

giphy.gif

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

My eyes..!
My eyes...!

( burning sound )

:hilarious:

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom