Resort Bucket List

CaptainAmerica

Last week of November/1st few days of December.
WbQ6BJ8LqkxAA.webp

21stamps

For this year? Probably.

We went the same week last year and I couldn't get one then either. This will be our 2nd and last year of that specific week. Time to change it up after, spring or Halloween time next...not camping that time of year.
I'll keep the split stay that I have now..but still keep checking for FW. Could get lucky.

Jess G

I have a similar goal (except i've decided I can live without ever staying in an all stars resort lol) we've done POP, AoA, CBR, CSR, POFQ, SSR and AKL ... Our repeats are CBR and AKL ... I like to call myself the queen of split stays. Split stays will get you at your goal faster, as well as cut down costs of your trips to the deluxes. For example, in January we will be doing 4 nights @ AoA and hitting all the parks and than switching over to grand flo or beach club for the next 3 or 4 nights to relax and enjoy the resort we paid top dollar for. In November we did 12 nights, 3 nights POP, 6 nights @ CSR and finished with 3 nights @ AoA... Half the reasoning was availibility and the other half was because we really want to experience it all.

Last edited:

Osh Popham

I'd say try to work in all of the Villas as well. Just something about having a kitchen and laundry and space!

My wife and I have 6 kids so the conventional room is out of the question. We have found ourselves at OKW the last 2 stays. I am in the Air Force so I guess I could get multiple rooms at the Shades of Green but did that in the early days and it just does not feel like you are staying "on property".

Cosmic Commando

Wow. Cabins too?
Who are all of these people booking vacations a year in advance?! I never realized there were so many who did this.
Thanksgiving week is very, very popular at the Fort, so that could be affecting availability. Have you tried moving your check-in date a little bit? Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. We booked our first Fort trip for the first two weeks of November back in February or March. We got the dates and category we wanted without trouble, but had friends a couple of weeks later that couldn't get in.

21stamps

Thanksgiving week is very, very popular at the Fort, so that could be affecting availability. Have you tried moving your check-in date a little bit? Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. We booked our first Fort trip for the first two weeks of November back in February or March. We got the dates and category we wanted without trouble, but had friends a couple of weeks later that couldn't get in.

I've checked a combo of 11/26-11/29 and 11/30-12/2, 12/3. Nothing available. I can't change the week, but it's a split stay so I do have flexibility to configure it different ways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom