Real world Hidden Mickeys

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Everyday I am constantly seeing Hidden Mickeys all around. I am particularly teased by a reed diffuser air freshener in our staff lounge at work. (Imagine the pendent on its side.) What Hidden Mickeys have you seen in the real world?

Sing to the tune of the old Tootsie Roll jingle:
"The world looks mighty good to me, for Hidden Mickeys are all I see. Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Hidden Mickey to me.

View attachment 51841

Attachments

• IMG358.jpg
    IMG358.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Gurt

I don't have a picture but a resturant my family used to go to regularly had paint burst effect tiles in the bathrooms, apparently there was a hidden Mickey in the gents so whenever one of the guys was going they would say 'just going to say hi to Mickey'!

ArPirate

My oldest son finds hidden Mickeys everywhere we go. Started after his first trip when he was five. He is nine now and has been to WDW four times. His obsession with hidden Mickeys gets worse with every trip. Kinda fun to see the things he comes up with.

gooftroop5

My oldest son finds hidden Mickeys everywhere we go. Started after his first trip when he was five. He is nine now and has been to WDW four times. His obsession with hidden Mickeys gets worse with every trip. Kinda fun to see the things he comes up with.

My kids do this too! Everywhere. All the time. They've even made a game out of it and make them around the house for each other to find.

FettFan

There is a deliberate hidden Mickey at Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs, Louisiana. When you enter the building, head to the far left by the Fudge Shop. Go up the stairs and you will see a mural painted on the wall of a Louisiana swamp scene. Somewhere in that painting is a Mickey...this was told to us by the artist himself, who is a huge Disney fan.

I personally have yet to find it....will have to take a pic of the mural and post here to see if anyone can spot it.

There are hand-painted murals throughout the entire store...including a flying saucer hidden among a flock of geese above the Service Desk.

EDIT -- Here's the artist. His bio says he did a bit of sculpture for WDI.
http://www.dbolly.com/Biography.aspx

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom