Real world Hidden Mickeys

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This was on top of my Caribou coffee mocha this morning. (chocolate covered espresso beans are on top, not caribou droppings!) ;)
photo.JPG

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
IMG_20150226_215424-1.jpg
I know it has been awhile, but I couldn't resist. I was helping my wife clean up her craft supplies when what did I see... you guessed it more Hidden Mickeys!

OliveMcFly

My cat Olive has a hidden Mickey on her. What makes it better is that I adopted her from a shelter in Orlando.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

I don't have a picture of it but I implore you to take a second look at the salt, pepper, and sugar holder on the tables at Red Lobster.

Michaelson

Had to laugh last time I was at WDW at a couple who were in line at a ride last February. I was wearing my Omega Speedmaster Professional 'Moonwatch' chronograph with white dial and black registers. I heard the lady point out my watch to the man she was with, and he proceeded to explain that my watch was a truly rare 'hidden Mickey' wrist watch that Omega had created for Disney back in the early 1970's, and that I was truly lucky to own one. They then moved on, her shaking her head in wonder. SOOOoooo, if you have white dialed Omega Speedmaster Professional wrist watch with black register dials, you, TOO ,own a rare Omega 'Hidden Mickey Mouse' watch! ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom