Real ghost at Caribbean Beach Resort rm 3906

Diznyfan

This is only vaguely relavent, but I've read all of the deaths I could find related to WDW, but I've never read about anyone just passing away in their room/sleep. Anyone know?
This has happened at several resorts. I have friends who are former CMs so I have heard some stories. Not sure how often those incidents get published though.

ToTBellHop

This has happened at several resorts. I have friends who are former CMs so I have heard some stories. Not sure how often those incidents get published though.
It happens all the time, but it's largely unremarkable. Very few people travel to WDW solo, so usually a loved one discovers the person.

WDW is one big spiral of death and decay-ing rides.

Hockey89

It doesn't bother us, but it appears we have a ghost encounter while staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort room 3906.
Curious if any one else has experienced this.

One bed is considerably worn. My wife experienced the movement of the bed as if someone was getting out of bed on that side. She thought it was our son, but he and I were sleeping in the other bed.
Our do not disturb sign is missing and when it was replaced the next day it was missing again.
The tell tale sign was with my wife again. She was searching our son's bed for his favorite kitty stuffed animal. She turned away to look elsewhere and upon returning to the same searched bed the kitty was sitting on top of the bed in plain sight.

This type of stuff doesn't bother us. We have experienced similar things before, but never at Disney.
Ghost don't exist... You are welcome! :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Our do not disturb sign disappeared several times... It's some stupid kids thinking it's funny to walk down the hallway snagging them off resort room doors. Heard something one time, opened the door and caught them taking the sign off the door across the hall. Walked over, told them to stop and to quietly return them to every door and give me mine back. Also told them if they did it again, I'd have them no trespassed - they had no idea what that meant. They actually started putting them backnow- I was surprised. And mine didn't disappear the rest of our stay.

I've stayed at CSR several times. My mattress would make the same movement on occasion - I attributed it to the crummy beds in our room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom