Real ghost at Caribbean Beach Resort rm 3906

Johneecc

Original Poster
It doesn't bother us, but it appears we have a ghost encounter while staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort room 3906.
Curious if any one else has experienced this.

One bed is considerably worn. My wife experienced the movement of the bed as if someone was getting out of bed on that side. She thought it was our son, but he and I were sleeping in the other bed.
Our do not disturb sign is missing and when it was replaced the next day it was missing again.
The tell tale sign was with my wife again. She was searching our son's bed for his favorite kitty stuffed animal. She turned away to look elsewhere and upon returning to the same searched bed the kitty was sitting on top of the bed in plain sight.

This type of stuff doesn't bother us. We have experienced similar things before, but never at Disney.

Mr_Incredible

It doesn't bother us, but it appears we have a ghost encounter while staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort room 3906.
Curious if any one else has experienced this.

One bed is considerably worn. My wife experienced the movement of the bed as if someone was getting out of bed on that side. She thought it was our son, but he and I were sleeping in the other bed.
Our do not disturb sign is missing and when it was replaced the next day it was missing again.
The tell tale sign was with my wife again. She was searching our son's bed for his favorite kitty stuffed animal. She turned away to look elsewhere and upon returning to the same searched bed the kitty was sitting on top of the bed in plain sight.

This type of stuff doesn't bother us. We have experienced similar things before, but never at Disney.
b27659fed9b4166aafe0d6b9d5e2f0f0f6f1d85448a07398dad91783ff8f79da.jpg

Johneecc

Original Poster
Basically curious if others have experienced this here. Ironically it's near Halloween. We are serious about it while staying here. I searched around the net and could not find anything, so thought signing up for this board would be a good start.
Who knows maybe other haunting enthusiast may want to stay in this room or it could be this building section 39 south Trinidad.
It's funny that my wife has decorated the window and door with spooky Halloween and haunted tape.
We are going to place our do not disturb sign in a well seen spot to keep an eye on it.

Minnie Mum

Maybe Disney should buy the Ghost Adventures TV show and relocate them to WDW. Sounds like either the 999 happy haunts have gotten impatient with theju HM refurb, and moved to the resorts, OR George has decided he wants the Caribbean WITHOUT all those noisy pirates.

Last edited:

Johneecc

Original Poster
We stayed at an old hotel in San Francisco where we had a ghost take our room key. We search the room before we ended up asking for another one. When we were handed another key they said if it happens again don't worry about looking for them.
Right as we were checking out the original room key showed back up in pocket.
I guess some ghosts like to mess with people in this kind of way by taking things.

DManRightHere

This is only vaguely relavent, but I've read all of the deaths I could find related to WDW, but I've never read about anyone just passing away in their room/sleep. Anyone know?

The Empress Lilly

This is maybe that room where that make-a-wish kid died. He had one last dream, to meet Kylo Ren. He was going to meet him the next day, but died during the night, in his bed.

THECARISMINE

If it is a ghost and it's moving things then it isn't a haunting, that'd be classified as a poltergeist. Check for animals outside and there interactions with the room, likely a stage 1 that you guys are detecting easier due to past exposure to such things. I'm no expect on this stuff mind you, just had a bit of a lengthy phase back in high school :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom