Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

tumblr_marhz1gHYU1r1pz1eo3_1280.jpg

900w-600h_102517_fanniversary-epcot-concept-art-1.jpg

jason.jpg

Re-Do: The Seas pavilion

The Seas pavilion

A new version of the pavilion would be made to look more like a futuristic aquarium, with a really artsy wave design added to the exterior. It would definitely go back to it’s roots and be more reality and human based. Thus all of the Nemo stuff will be taken out to go with the new theming. Just like with all of the pavilions it will have it’s own robot host as well. The one at this pavilion is called Jason, he’s an ocean exploration robot from the early days of Epcot. Who teaches spectators about the ocean and it’s creatures.

James-Cameron-Deepsea-Challenger-wyprawa-na-dno-Rowu-Marianskiego-divers24.pl_-1920x1081.jpg

Re-Do: The Seas with Nemo & Friends

James Cameron's Deepsea Exploration
----- (rail suspended dark ride, similar to 20,000 Leagues in Tokyo)
----- (Narrated by James Cameron this new attraction shows you the ocean and it’s many sea creatures. All from the comfort of your very own submarine. It would also educate you on what it is like below the surface. You can also witness what life for humans in the near future would be like. As some have taken to living beneath the watery surface, just like did in Horizons.)

MickeyMouse10

attachment-Nashville-Aquarium-Restaurant_-Photo-Credit-Landrys.jpg

Housten-Restaurants.jpg

Re-Do: Coral Reef Restaurant

Aquarium

The new version of the restaurant would make it so every seat in the house is good. Because the aquarium would completely surround the dining areas on all sides. And much like the other locations for the restaurant the food would be provided by the Landry’s group, that runs Yak and the Yeti and other food locations throughout the U.S..

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

attachment-Nashville-Aquarium-Restaurant_-Photo-Credit-Landrys.jpg

Housten-Restaurants.jpg

Re-Do: Coral Reef Restaurant

Aquarium

The new version of the restaurant would make it so every seat in the house is good. Because the aquarium would completely surround the dining areas on all sides. And much like the other locations for the restaurant the food would be provided by the Landry’s group, that runs Yak and the Yeti and other food locations throughout the U.S..

Sounds like an improvement aesthetically and it's bound to be a better experience food wise as well. The one time I ate there was God awful. The steak I unfortunately had was gray like a zombie's face.

MickeyMouse10

The-Land-Pavilion-Sign-Epcot.jpg

313033899_17a0895adb_z.jpg

Re-Do: The Land Pavilion

The Land pavilion

This section would be hosted by Tom Morrow 2.0 in a new green and yellow paint scheme. Because it is now sponsored by John Deere farm equipment. The pavilion would teach even more about farming and agriculture. And what farming may look like in the near future as technology progresses.

MickeyMouse10

horan-banner-garden.jpg

Re-Do: Soarin

Soarin
----- (flight simulator, similar to soarin)
----- (I think the attraction idea for Soarin seems out of place with World Discovery and is more themed to it’s neighboring section. To clear that up the new segments will be focused more on type of lands and other parts of nature like farms, deserts, snowy mountains, green forests, swamps, rivers and a waterfall.)

Re-Do: Living with the Land

Living with the Land
----- (boat ride, similar to previous version)
----- (I love the ride, but I’d get rid of those darn screens and add in more real things to look at. There would be more of an emphasis on life on the farm. And how they are one of the main sources of who feeds the American household. To tell the story right and entertain the visitors I’d use more animatronics of things you would see on the farm, like a boy in overalls, a dog. And perhaps the most important things of the farm... the animals who reside there, like pigs, cows and chickens.)

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

Re-Do: Soarin

Soarin
----- (flight simulator, similar to soarin)
----- (I think the attraction idea for Soarin seems out of place with World Discovery and is more themed to it’s neighboring section. To clear that up the new segments will be focused more on type of lands and other parts of nature like farms, deserts, snowy mountains, green forests, swamps, rivers and a waterfall.)

I've never thought about it... but yeah you're right. It is a bit strange to have a world attraction not in world showcase. What's next Moana in Epcot? LOL!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom