Rare Characters

Matt_Black

Just bring Dumbo's Circus back to Disney Jr and then have the characters there...
Dumbo's_Circus.jpg

Dumbo's circus made no sense. Why did he still need the feather? Where was Timothy Q. Mouse?

asianway

I still think Disney missed an opportunity with Pete's Silly Sideshow. Get rid of the characters in circus attire (always seemed random and unrequested) and make it a spot to meet rare characters. Also, why can't you meet a random dwarf by the new mine train ride? Switch it up every now and then! "I really want to meet Daisy dressed as a fortune teller" said no kid ever.
Random solo dwarfs aren't allowed to meet guests. Unless it's Dopey.

Yet another silly rule brought to you by WDW entertainment

Monkee Girl

Pinocchio was always my favorite Disney movies. He was out a lot when I started going between 2005 and 2012. I have a lot of great pics of him. This first year I went, we were in Toon Faire waiting to get on the train when I saw his yellow had through the crowd. He, Stitch, and the Mary Poppins Penguins were meeting in this little tear drop. My cousin knew right away that I would be miserable if I didn't go see him and then didn't see him out again so we went over. I was so thrilled.

After that, we always found him on Main Street with Gepetto. One trip, Pinocchio was meeting on Main Street but his line was so long, we chose not to wait. However, Fowl Fellow and Giddeon were meeting over by Tony's with hardly a line. My sister and I got pictures with them. That was such a cool meet and greet. Later on in the day, Strombolli met up with them. Since I had already gotten a picture early, I didn't really feel like doing another on. But it was so cool to see him out.

DisneyPhotoImage37_zps857e8821.jpg

I was disappointed that I didn't get a chance to see Pinocchio for Halloween. I dressed as him and would have loved to have a photo. But I guess it was the time they decided to pull him as a normal character. It's a shame because he is such a classic.

Oh...and off topic, I printed out a picture of him and hung him up on my wall at work with the phrase 'You've got potential!" It's always a conversation started, lol Love that little wooden head.

asianway

Whoa! When did this happen? I'm not familiar with Disney Dreamers Everywhere, but I'd love to meet the Three Caballeros characters.
If you mean the boy and burro they're only in Paris and only for special events. DCA has the 3 birds for Viva Navidad

Courtney6682

My daughter would have went NUTS to meet Lumiere and Rizzo back in 2003-2004. She LOVEDDDD them! When I took her to see the stage show at HS she was waving to him and screaming his name...and finally asked me '' why candelstick not waving to meeeee?'' It was so cute lol...I found a stuffed Rizzo at HS...but there was never anything more than a pin for Lumiere. I got lucky at our Disney store and found a plush Lumiere that lit up when u squeezed his belly...she still has both dolls lol....so yes...the point of the story was...it stinks when someone likes an obscure character!

Adding onto what others have said, Prince Eric shows up at the International Gateway for training every once and a while. Also, Hercules showed up there a few times last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom