Rare Characters

tcool

I remember meeting Nemo at Epcot like this Nemo -

nemo_at_ttc-curtice-030531.jpg

I also met Darkwing Duck at Toontown Fair one time. Another time I ran into Koda and Kenai at Canada. I would love to meet them again have they made any recent appearances? There was that time I met Jose Caricoa and Panchito in Mexico at Epcot.

However I really want to meet Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Why is he always excluded out of Pooh and Friend's Meet and Greets?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
That's a good question! I've never seen him myself & but just using this pic as a reference, this isn't where Pooh & Tigger usually meet in MK is it?
image.jpg

I also met Darkwing Duck at Toontown Fair one time. Another time I ran into Koda and Kenai at Canada. I would love to meet them again have they made any recent appearances? There was that time I met Jose Caricoa and Panchito in Mexico at Epcot.

However I really want to meet Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Why is he always excluded out of Pooh and Friend's Meet and Greets?

asianway

If tigger is under the weather you have a good chance of seeing Rabbit. Koda Kenai are at GCH breakfast. Darkwing has only been at marathons recently

HakunaMatata89

Hercules wasn't as big of a money maker. Pooh, Tigger, Piglet were the more popular characters from the group.

most guests who visit are first timer children who would love to see Disney's most famous/popular characters so they just try to put them in as many spots as possible to ensure guest satisfaction.

most of the characters you guys want to see haven't been relevant in a few years. its all about whats popular with the time. Mickey and the gang/pooh etc will always be popular so they stay.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Hercules wasn't as big of a money maker. Pooh, Tigger, Piglet were the more popular characters from the group.

most guests who visit are first timer children who would love to see Disney's most famous/popular characters so they just try to put them in as many spots as possible to ensure guest satisfaction.
I dont even really like Hercules but everyone gets excited when he's out. Isn't it the same "friend" of Gaston who's Hercules?

HakunaMatata89

I dont even really like Hercules but everyone gets excited when he's out. Isn't it the same "friend" of Gaston who's Hercules?

beats me, i was just putting out my logical conclusion lol. he could be.

people usually get excited when any character who isn't the normal group shows up though. Id rather see more LK characters myself or some mupppets in DHS but we get what they give.

One day they'll put out some fresh faces.

Brer Panther

Honestly, I think every character that's not one of Mickey's friends, Pooh's friends, a princess, or from "Toy Story" can be considered rare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom