Raglan Road Anyone?

TheLand45

Original Poster
Why is it Ive never seen anyone mention Raglan Road? Every meal my family and I have had there has been excellant, up there with the best in Disney in my opinion of course. Does anyone else agree?

bmarkelon

We loved Raglan Road but were very disappointed our last visit. Terrible service and the food was not as good as it had been in the past. I've eaten there 3 times and decided to leave it off the itinerary for the next trip. Beautiful bar though, love the atmosphere and great beers on draft! Hopefully we will go back in a couple trips and the love will come back.

plaz10

Disagree. Ate there once...horrible food and service. Not my cup of tea. The inside of the place is gorgeous but the food was just bad. All 6 of us had bad meals. :hurl: No thanks.

mickeysshoes

Loved it! Forest of Scallops appetizer was fantastic.

We always sit and eat at the bar..we like the smaller one on the right as you walk in...it backs up to the outside bar on the side of building not the one out front!! I love the Forest of Scallops and Cheesburger is what I was get. And they take the Disney Dining Plan which makes it even better. We will be there this year for our 20th Anniversary!!!! We love this place..its our night out with our DD!!!! I have the CD from the live music and listen to it all the time!!!!

klacker50

We ate there twice on our last visit to the world and had excellent meals. The bread and butter pud is something else - i would recommend sharing though as there was no way I could finish it, i ate until I felt sick as i didn't want to leave any.

Highly recommeded!!:)

Why is it Ive never seen anyone mention Raglan Road? Every meal my family and I have had there has been excellant, up there with the best in Disney in my opinion of course. Does anyone else agree?

I love this restaurant and so does DH and DS (17)! I love the pub atmosphere and the entertainment (we like to go in the evening to catch the bands and the dancing).

The food is some of the best that you'll find on property! It is a MUST DO for us!!!!

Bread & Butter Pudding is the *BOMB*!!!

fbp

We really liked this restaurant. Now that I think about it we went back twice during the same trip. It's a very comforting kind of place. A pint of beer (or two) (or three :animwink:), delicious meal, fun Irish band/dancers and a beautiful dark atmosphere.

Bonemachine

This was the only bar at WDW that really felt like a real, actual bar. I went to almost all of the resort bars and several others in DTD, RR was the only one that felt like a bar. Rose and Crown came close though.

scbb11Sketch

I've long championed Raglan Road as the best place on Disney property. I could literally spend my entire vacation there. The food is awesome; my favorite is the slow ribs. I love going to Raglan Road to get a bunch of pints and sit all night listening to the music and chatting with people. Tuskar Rock was awesome when they were the house band, and now Creel is even better. I listen to their CD almost every day, and their live performances are amazing! They're the nicest guys, and just watching Colin play his fiddle you can see the passion he has for his music. It's pretty inspiring.
Raglan Road FTW! The best part of Downtown Disney, and my favorite place to spend a night in Orlando.

TheLand45

Original Poster
good to see I'm not alone here. One thing I remember getting years ago but I've noticed isn't on the menu anymore is a platter with various meats, one of them being blood sausage. My memory is a bit foggy, does anyone remember this? I remember it being great but the blood sausage was terrible but no matter where you go it tastes like that haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom