Raglan Rd/Splitsville

JennSmith

Original Poster
We arrive at WDW on Wednesday, 9/28. We already have a dinner reservation for Raglan Road, which I have heard tons of good things about and we have never been. However my 7 year old son asked me last week if we could go bowling this time. I checked online and there are reservations available, (at least for dining...I haven't called regarding a lane yet so maybe this question is irrelevant). Should I switch the reservation to Splittsville? Keep in mind, he does like live music... he loved the atmosphere of Biergarten last year. I think he will enjoy both but I guess I am asking you guys if Splittsville is like the most awesome bowling experience ever? Like WAAAAAAAY better than your average bowling alley at home? Also, there is not enough time to eat @ Raglan and bowl before or after either, so that's not an option. Also, we have the water park fun and more option...can you bowl with that too or no?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Water park and fun does not include bowling.

Splitsville is definitely the best bowling experience you will likely find. Raglan Road is a great restaurant.

I would say if it's about the food and atmosphere, go with Raglan Road.

Splitsville is really all about the bowling aspect. If you want to do bowling with food, this is a really good option.

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Water park and fun does not include bowling.

Splitsville is definitely the best bowling experience you will likely find. Raglan Road is a great restaurant.

I would say if it's about the food and atmosphere, now with Raglan Road.

Splitsville is really all about the bowling aspect. If you ant to do bowling with food, this is a really good option.

I love Raglan Road and Splitsville even without the bowling. The food at Splitsville is very good especially their Sushi. People do go there just to eat as there is a restauraunt section and bar away from the bowling area. Both restaurants are great options for food and we have done both on a trip before. We actually never have bowled yet at Splitsville but plan to eventually. They can't go wrong with either choice. ;)

JennSmith

Original Poster
Okay new dilemma lol...
We decided to do Splitsville instead of Raglan BUT I called today to reserve a lane and she said to reserve the lane we would have to pay the $30 per person price instead of the $20 price. Also, we wouldn't be able to use the coupon we got in our Magical Extras package if we reserved the lane because it is then considered contract pricing. She said she doubted that we would need a reservation for a Wednesday evening though. I am just nervous, because if we take our chances and then the wait is ridiculous, we have already cancelled our Raglan reservation because that needs to be done before 24 hours. What do you guys think...do you think we would have an issue getting a lane for 4 people on a Wednesday evening (9/28) at around 8pm? Or should I stop being cheap and pay the $30 a person lol?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Okay new dilemma lol...
We decided to do Splitsville instead of Raglan BUT I called today to reserve a lane and she said to reserve the lane we would have to pay the $30 per person price instead of the $20 price. Also, we wouldn't be able to use the coupon we got in our Magical Extras package if we reserved the lane because it is then considered contract pricing. She said she doubted that we would need a reservation for a Wednesday evening though. I am just nervous, because if we take our chances and then the wait is ridiculous, we have already cancelled our Raglan reservation because that needs to be done before 24 hours. What do you guys think...do you think we would have an issue getting a lane for 4 people on a Wednesday evening (9/28) at around 8pm? Or should I stop being cheap and pay the $30 a person lol?

Wednesday's are DVC nights (I'm a member) so it can fill up I have heard so I personally would go ahead and make that lane reservation if you definately want a lane that night. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom