Potty Training and DW?

mamamouse

Our daughter potty-trained while at WDW. It's when she decided, we didn't prevent it and BOOM, we were done.
my daughter was trained there too sorta,all it took was her seeing the pink minnie ear hat n me telling her that if she went potty once we got back to the room ,then I'd buy her those ears the next day ( I meant just that night but she went and never looked back,not even through the night)she was 2 and a half

my daughter was newly trained for one of our trips (like 2 months earlier) and we just made sure to carry extra clothes in the parks but never had any accidents. We did make ALOT of bathroom trips. We also had her sleep in pullups because really who wants to wake up in a wet bed? have fun and good luck!

Cindee75

Loads of great advice given here - I would agree to take a portable seat. My little one hated to feel like he was falling in. I found one that folded up and I could put in a medium side bag with emergency items.

Weather_Lady

We traveled quite a bit when my son and daughter were potty-training. We'd bring pull-ups for nighttime, and I carried extra shorts and undies in my purse for any accidents. The key for us was making sure we took them to the bathroom several times a day and had them try to "go," so we could stave off accidents. (They were so distracted by all the sights, they'd forget to listen to their natural cues that it was time to use the bathroom.) It took some extra time, but certainly no more time than it would have taken to change diapers/pull-ups, and they were so proud that they could do it on their own.

wiigirl

We did pull ups for our children while they learned. and also took an interest in where every bathroom was in each park.

Good plan....ughh...one accident and done....I would put potty training on hold.. :p
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom