Post pictures of your Scrapbooking Area

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Does anyone else have a scrapbook room or area? I love to see other people's spaces to get ideas.

I have evolved through the years from the dining room table, to a bag, to a closet, to a room! Here' pictures if you're interested:
942921.jpg

942921-2.jpg

942921-3.jpg

942921-4.jpg

ljs1691

Disneyfalcon that is a terrific space and I love your organization. Wow! You are a hard core scrapbooker. Thanks for sharing. I am truly impressed.

I would love to show you my craft room but I had to give it up to my step-daughter when I remarried two years ago. :cry:
We had to move everything into the master bedroom and closet. One day I will get my own space again.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Disneyfalcon that is a terrific space and I love your organization. Wow! You are a hard core scrapbooker. Thanks for sharing. I am truly impressed.

I would love to show you my craft room but I had to give it up to my step-daughter when I remarried two years ago. :cry:
We had to move everything into the master bedroom and closet. One day I will get my own space again.

I've worked out of a closet before! This is actually base housing. We have this wierd add on room in the back of the living room that's too long and thin for a second living room. I stared at it forever, thinking what on earth am I going to do with this awkward space? Then it hit me!!:D

It worked out perfectly. When I open the window, yes :lol: there's windows and a sliding glass door between this and the living room, I can watch TV while I work.:)

Kristi Kay

Holy Smolly! That is AMAZING! I love that! I wish I had an entire room deticated to scrapbooking. My space is kinda sad. I have a small scrapbook table shoved in a room, along with a drafting table, computer, and a bed in there somewhere...it's way crowded. The orginization of your room inspires me!

mouselvrmom

Wow! That is such a great area! I hope when we finish the basement the downstairs bedroom will be my scrapbooking space and can be that organized! Right now I am working in our formal dining room which my kids call the scrapbook room. :eek:

k.hunter30

Hi everyone! Does anyone else have a scrapbook room or area? I love to see other people's spaces to get ideas.

I have evolved through the years from the dining room table, to a bag, to a closet, to a room! Here' pictures if you're interested:
Wholly smokes! I WISH I had a room like that - stocked like yours and everything! I'm lucky if I remember where I put everything!:rolleyes:

NeNe1298

DisneyFalcon,
I am so impressed with your room and jealous. :) All of my scrapbooking supplies are in a scrapbooking case that has wheels so I can take it with me.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thank you Jeanine! I used to have everything in a bag too. Now it takes me a little more time to pack up and go somewhere. I'm going to a scrapbooking convention in two weeks:)sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: ) and I have some serious packing to do!
Not to mention a layout to finish for the contest!

jesserin

That room is AMAZING! I love how organized you are! You could show that room in a scrapbook magazine to inspire other scrappers! :sohappy:

:lol: I'm moving towards digital scrapbooking right now - which isn't as personal, but certainly a lot easier with a toddler in the house. Someday I'd love to have a room like that. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

jesserin

Disneyfalcon,

I'm curious, what kind of books do you use? And if you don't mind me asking, how many pages to you use per book on average?

I like seeing what other people do to their books. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I actually have used a pretty big variety. I generally use drop in pages. I've used some postbound and some 3 ring binder. I started with 8 1/2 by 11 and then moved to 12x12. I now use 12x12 for my day to day pages, and big trips like Disney.

I've also done some smaller 6x6 and 7x7 themed albums. When I'm using the smaller albums it's generally one theme, usually all coordinating paper. Like my Disney autographs, an album about the loves of my life, gift albums, etc.

The small albums aren't super full. Usually 10-20 pages. The big ones have about 20 pages, except Disney trips where I'll cram as many in as I can!

jesserin

Gotcha. I overstuff my Albums. :lol: My wedding Album has 80 pages in it. :lol:

I like the idea of smaller albums but I haven't tried any yet. Thanks for the info! It's always neat seeing how other people do things! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom