Pop Century Jan/Feb 2018

aandmmagiccarpetride

Original Poster
Hello all! Hubs and I are thinking about booking Pop Century for our end of January/beginning of February trip and I'm wondering which room to choose. I'm planning to call and put a request in for either one of the 80's building (7 and 9 I believe?) on the top floor, and NOT a pool view. So, my question is, do I want to book standard or preferred in order to hopefully get my room choice? I'm a big 80's fan (grew up in the 80's and still love everything 80's) so I think this would really make the trip special! Thanks in advance for any info.!!

Smiley/OCD

Hello all! Hubs and I are thinking about booking Pop Century for our end of January/beginning of February trip and I'm wondering which room to choose. I'm planning to call and put a request in for either one of the 80's building (7 and 9 I believe?) on the top floor, and NOT a pool view. So, my question is, do I want to book standard or preferred in order to hopefully get my room choice? I'm a big 80's fan (grew up in the 80's and still love everything 80's) so I think this would really make the trip special! Thanks in advance for any info.!!
Top floor (so kids aren't jumping on top of you), 60's blds. facing Hourglass lake.

Diesel Dan

Building 7 is to the back of the Resort and most quietest. You can book a standard room then request that building. We like that part of the Resort the best and the walk is not too far from the Bus Stop & Food Court. Have a great trip!

LilWalt

If you have not booked it yet, good luck! No value rooms are available to book for February at the moment. I believe they are waiting for the cheer and dance organization to pick their dates so they can know how many rooms they will need and for when. That's what we are waiting for to book Pop.

Cmdr_Crimson

If you have not booked it yet, good luck! No value rooms are available to book for February at the moment. I believe they are waiting for the cheer and dance organization to pick their dates so they can know how many rooms they will need and for when. That's what we are waiting for to book Pop.

I would suggest to call the Disney Reservation Center..I booked my trip in February of this year with no problems....

jgj123

I have my trip for Feb 2018 booked already at Pop (Mardi Gras week). I've seen where people are having problems booking on the web, so try calling directly or use an agent. Reservations can be made.

LilWalt

I have my trip for Feb 2018 booked already at Pop (Mardi Gras week). I've seen where people are having problems booking on the web, so try calling directly or use an agent. Reservations can be made.

My agent is who told about the hold on the rooms.

LilWalt

upload_2017-8-9_11-16-14.png
This is what you get when you try.

jgj123

View attachment 221646
This is what you get when you try.
Not what I got, I was offered rooms, packages and could go through checkout.

Try KingdomKonsultants. This is from another thread:

@CaseyLee the site may be glitchy. Try another browser to see if that works for you.
@Cmdr_Crimson has some good points also

I hope you're able to get booked. It takes the fun out of it when the site won't work properly for you. There is a lot of availability

Pam

freesvoice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom