Poly Concierge

Seano846

Hey, I am considering upgrading to the garden concierge due to the great discount code that is currently available. Is it really worth it? Any comments from those who have stayed there would be appreciated.

kal1484

DO IT!!! The service is incredible, and the lounge has a HUGE window, and you see cinderella's castle, best place I've ever stayed

Upvote 0

Susiev25

Do it !!!!!

The Poly concierge is great. It is my favorite in WDW. We have stayed in Lagoon and Garden views. The last time we stayed in garden concierge we had room 1533, we thought it was great because it was close to the entrance and the foliage outside our patio was great and you could sit outside and no one could see you. We Love the concierge lounge we even will go there in the middle of the day, because the lounge is usually empty at that point and we sit and have something to drink look out at the castle and just chat. I think upgrading is worth it!!:)

Upvote 0

gepetto

It's really worth it especially if you have kids. Free breakfast, drinks, snacks, desserts, wine, cordials, sandwiches. It adds up if you're paying for 4 people.

We'll be there again in May :)

Upvote 0

Irrawaddy Erik

i would do it again just for the dessert :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

the chocolate mouse (sp) squares were sooo good and also the oatmeal raisin cookies i prob ate around 50 in a 4 day period

Upvote 0

s25843

Ive never stayed at the poly Concierge, but I have stayed in the Contemp 14th Floor suites, and the 12th floor tower club. Concierge is WORTH IT!!!!!!! They make all your reservations for you, and we noticed that we often had the better tables in the resturants, like at the California Grill, and Flying Fish we had Kicthen side seats (along the bar that runs near it).... The Concierge floors are private, so its more secure than a standard floor.....

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Do it!!!!!! The service is great. The concierge staff can sometimes get you priority seatings when they are supposed to be full up and the dessert buffet at night is a great way to relax before the fireworks over the castle. The music is piped in so you can appreciate the whole thing.

Upvote 0

Nansafan

I checked out the link but didn't see anything about upgrade to concierge at the Poly. I am not sure what I am looking for. Please help! We already have reservations at Poly for 6/23-7/1 and if we can upgrade at good price, we will call. Thanks.

Upvote 0

tikiman

For us it was going to be $50 a day more to do Lagoon view concierge than standard lagoon view and we figured we saved each day about $20 for having breakfast in the lounge, another $10 each person per day for the bottles of water we went through ($2 each outside the lounge) and that does not include the rest of the food , wine, deserts, etc. we had for free. Below is a list of things you get from your concierge stay. There are pictures on my web page with the same info.

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/conciergeservice.html

Concierge is one way to add to your Polynesian experience. You can go with a suite (located in Tonga longhouse) which are larger rooms that sleep 4 to 6 adults with plenty of room, or you can do a standard room with concierge service. The
concierge desk and lounge are open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. This front desk and lounge are located on the second floor, west end of the Hawaii building. In the Hawaii building you have your choice of garden view or lagoon view (additional charge for lagoon view). While staying at the
concierge level you will have personalized front desk and guest services. Your room will have robes, phone in the bath area, data port on phone line, coffee maker (upon request) minibar (small empty refrigerator) and nightly turndown service. Jogging strollers are also available to concierge guests (first come first serve).
Your building will be secure and entry will only be possible with a concierge room key.

You will have access to the lounge area for:

Kakahiaka (morning service) 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. offering muffins and pastries, tropical fruit, croissants, english muffins, bagels, cream cheese, cereal, milk, orange juice, pineapple guava juice, ice tea, Kona coffee, bottled water, and toasters are available.
Auinala (afternoon service) 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. offering fruit juice, bottled water, soda, ice tea, cookies, tropical fruit, gummy worms and m&m's for the kids.

Ahiahi (evening service) 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. offering different themes each day. This may change but this is what they offered when we were there.

Sunday Mexican: Taco salad, tortilla chips, cheese, salsa, grilled vegetables, and tropical fruit with caramel dipping sauce.

Monday Asian: Sushi, noodles, shrimp, fruit salsa, and eggrolls.
Tuesday Luau: Sesame chicken pasta with sweet garlic soy, tropical fruits, noodles, and cheese platter.

Wednesday 'Ohana: Vegetable springrolls with sweet chili sauce, apple pasta salad, and tropical fruit.

Thursday Kona: Sticky chicken wings, chicken fajitas with char sui sauce, potato and macaroni salad, and tropical fruits.

Friday Italian: Lasagna, meatballs in sauce, antipasto salad, pasta, and tropical fruits.

Saturday Moroccan: Cous Cous with vegetables, spicy bean dip, pita bread, cucumber and tomato salad, and tropical fruits.
Aumoe (late evening service) 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. offering wine and cheese as well as cordials and desserts.

Upvote 0

Seano846

Original Poster
Originally posted by Nansafan
I checked out the link but didn't see anything about upgrade to concierge at the Poly. I am not sure what I am looking for. Please help! We already have reservations at Poly for 6/23-7/1 and if we can upgrade at good price, we will call. Thanks.
Ask for Code CGK and get the following rates 6/23/02-8/24/02*:

Partial Hookup Campsite $19
Full Hookup Campsite $24
Preferred Full Hookup Campsite $32
All Stars $74 standard
Moderates $94 standard/$109 water view
Wilderness Lodge and Villas at Wilderness Lodge $129 standard/$144 woods view/$180 courtyard view/$204 studio/$315 1-bedroom/$540 2-bedroom
Animal Kingdom Lodge $139 standard/$190 water view/$205 savannah view
Contemporary $134 garden wing standard view/$190 junior suite/$225 tower
Old Key West $149 studio/$235 1-bedroom
Ft. Wilderness Cabins $159
Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Yacht & Beach Club Resort & Beach Club Villas $189 standard/studio/$250 water view/$285 1-bedroom/$315 concierge/$485 2-bedroom
Polynesian $199 garden view/$275 lagoon view/$280 concierge garden vie/$360 concierge lagoon view
Grand Floridian $229 garden view/$290 lagoon view/$295 lodge tower/$345 lodge concierge

I copied the info for you, I used the code to get a concierge room for 8/17 to 08/24

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom