POLL - Which D23 parks announcement are you most excited about?

Biff215

I'm not even Star Wars fan but it's hard to compare that announcement with the others. Only Pandora comes close in scope, but we already knew about that. Toy Story is my all time favorite movie and the land looks great, but again I can't put it into the same category as SW. Hopefully Disney won't disappoint.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Star Wars for the win. Glad to see Pandora doing well. Not the biggest fan of the movie but the land looks amazing. Cant wait to walk thru it.
I feel the same. My husband saw in in theaters and LOVED Avatar. He finally got me to watch it when it came out on demand. I thought it was okay I guess. The land looks amazing though. I think anyone could appreciate it even if they aren't fans of the film.

PorterRedkey

I think Star Wars is going to be the most ambitious, so that is what I am most excited for. I know DHS needs Toy Story land and I think it will be nice, but a Mater's type ride and a 2 min roller coaster are not rides that will make me book a ticket to WDW. That is why Disneyland Paris is next for me.

FigmentForver96

Star Wars....no um Pandora...no...I don't know I am excited about all of it. I get to vacation next year knowing there is going to be REAL new stuff to see.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Star Wars, I expect them to be building/ripping stuff apart by the time I get there this Sept (yes, yes I know it wont happen but hey)

misterID

I have no idea what the SW experience is going to be, what the rides are, and I'm not a big enough fan to be excited just for there to be more SW in the park. I'm in the minority, but I'm way more excited about Pandora.

dreday3

Hi, first post.

I'm most excited about the changes at AK - Pandora and Rivers of Light. It's my favorite park and I think one of the best examples of Disney details and themes. I often say it makes me feel like I'm Lara Croft in Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones in Raiders of The Lost Ark while we're there! :). To be able to be there at night and ride the safari, a new show....I can't wait. And Pandora - gaaah!! I'm very excited. :joyfull:

Also looking forward to Star Wars and Toy Story, but there are too far away to start geeking out over yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom