Poll: Best Shooting Attraction in Orlando

Which is your favorite shooter ride in Orlando?

• Total voters

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
This is a blatant copy of a thread from a more Universal-centric forum, and I thought it'd be worth it to get some results from a Disney forum.
Mine is MiB:AA. I like having physical sets instead of 3D, and I feel it's more "fleshed out" than Buzz. The maintenance also wins, as well as the queue (hands down), the show rooms, and the fully figured animatronics as opposed to cut-outs.
Now then, kids, let's keep this civil from BOTH sides...

Minnie_girl

MIB! :)
75.gif

AndyS2992

Oh MiB most definitely, best themed, thrilling (spins very fast at random), very fun.

I like the others as well it is just they are cheaper, much slower and not as fun in comparison.

luv

MIB is the best of the bunch, followed by Toy Story and then Buzz.

I think Toy Story will win the poll because a lot of people who haven't been on MIB will vote, anyway. It's their opinion, so no real reason they shouldn't vote, really. :)

lazyboy97o

Sometimes the simplest experiences are the best!
This is why I have such a soft spot for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. It was always supposed to be a fun little ride and it does just that. My biggest issue is the story of us being led by a delusional toy versus the actual space ranger.

The Frontierland Shooting Arcade really is a forgotten treasure.

acishere

MIB wins for the queue, the more elaborate sets, and the fact that your targets fight back (the spinning is them shooting you).

I prefer Buzz to TSMM. It's partly because the line for Buzz isn't 3 hours. Also I prefer the physical sets to TSMM's 3D screens. TSMM seems like something I could play on a Wii at home.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom