Please help! Attraction photos for autistic child

Boray

A very good friend of mine is going to Disney World for the first time this coming September. Her 8 year-old son is autistic and has very limited verbal skills but uses pictures to express himself. She would like to have entry photos to the attractions at each of the parks so she can put these together for him to express where he wants to go, etc. I have looked through my collection of photos and I have a very limited number of photos of the entry of the attractions. Is there a website where these are public domain, or do any of you have them that I can forward on to her so she can print them and assemble something for her son? Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

If you have a photo that you can forward, PM me and I'll provide you with an email address.

Thanks in advance!!! :wave:

Boray

Original Poster
Thanks, Steve! I was looking through the photos and many of them look like what I'm looking for. Are they easily downloaded so she can print them? (I'm not terribly computer savvy, but she is, so I imagine I can just point her in the right direction and let her go with the pics.)

Hopefully, this will all facilitate the trip. Thanks for the help! :wave:

Upvote 0

Boray

Original Poster
Thanks to the rest of you too!!! :p I certainly don't want to leave out anyone! I'm truly appreciative of all the suggestions! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom