Planning a Trip for the second week in July, Am I crazy?

I booked my disney trip for the week of July 5th. After doing this, I looked at the crowd calenders and the weather reports... NOW I FEEL OVERWHELMED! It's the busiest month of the year and the hottest. Any advice?

jonabyte

Just try to go to the parks first thing in the morning, head back to the rooms for the pool/rest early afternoon and then back for late afternoon/evening to finish. This is how we managed the heat.
Crowds, there's not much to do about them but make sure you use the fast passes as much as possible.

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

I see that you have been given lots of great advise so far. It's Orlando, so of course it will be hot. Just start your day early, ride as much as you can, then either go to inside rides and shows in the afternoon to cool off or go back to your hotel to swim or nap/cool off. I would also have the strollers for the kids. The less cranky they are, the happier you will be. Stay hydrated and have fun!

Upvote 0

Philhar-Fanatic

Our kids first trip they were 5 and 6. For about 2 months leading up to the trip we started walking around the block to build up their leg strength. It was fun and they would come home from school asking to go walking (fun family time). I was determined if we were going to Disney, I wasn't dealing with strollers. They never missed a beat!! We went out early, had afternoon breaks for nap and short swim, and then back out for dinner.

Upvote 0

Bugz

I booked my disney trip for the week of July 5th. After doing this, I looked at the crowd calenders and the weather reports... NOW I FEEL OVERWHELMED! It's the busiest month of the year and the hottest. Any advice?
We have been to DisneyWorld the last 6 years in a row the week of 07-23 for my sons b-day and we r from the NY and ya just got to watch it plan to cool off once in a while and dont try to do to much ,..enjoy yourself dont try too hard its great just seeing the place! going again this year WooHoo!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom