PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

mimitchi33

I'm excited for this! I liked Pizza Planet, but the idea of a Muppet restauraunt in Disney is even better! I'm going to see if I can eat there on my next trip!
Muppets and Pizza :D

That Muppet Moments was adorable, but not as funny as the "Mary Had A Little Ham" one:

Also, why is Rizzo using an older cellphone and not a smartphone in that video? It's 2016, not 2007.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
1.) I mentioned Anaheim when I said DISNEYLAND
2.) Peter Pan's Flight in Orlando is not worth more than 15 min wait at the most. It's often 60+.

I use FP usually...but I did wait standby recently to see the new queue, which helped to feel like the line was moving quickly. I would never wait 60 minutes in stand by for any attraction these days.

My original point is that Peter Pan in MK is still really enjoyable for a lot of people, including myself. That is all.

Next Big Thing

I use FP usually...but I did wait standby recently to see the new queue, which helped to feel like the line was moving quickly. I would never wait 60 minutes in stand by for any attraction these days.

My original point is that Peter Pan in MK is still really enjoyable for a lot of people, including myself. That is all.
I never do either. Honestly, as much as people crap on MM+, I never wait in any lines anymore because of it. I pick a park day of, grab some FPs and head off.

By the same token, I was just at Disneyland and had to use the old FP system and didn't mind it at all. The waits there were rarely above 30-40 mins with most things lower. Only RSR, IJ and Hyperspace were constantly higher.

Jon81uk

Ok, I'm not sure what the logistics for this would be, but would it be possible to have a Meet and Greet in that area with Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie? Muppet sized versions, not a cast member in a suit? I'd love to meet them, and it'd add another component to the Courtyard, but I can't decide if it's something that Disney would want to do or not.

Should be simple enough with the muppets on a box and a puppeteer underneath with a video screen so they can see you to interact. Dig out the floor so the puppeteer can stand comfortably.
Or make them animatronics. But I can't see any reason they couldn't do a Muppet meet and greet.

mrsWarren14

Should be simple enough with the muppets on a box and a puppeteer underneath with a video screen so they can see you to interact. Dig out the floor so the puppeteer can stand comfortably.
Or make them animatronics. But I can't see any reason they couldn't do a Muppet meet and greet.
I absolutely LOVE that idea! Take note Disney! Muppet Meet and Greet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom