Disneydreamer23

Disney should just make candles of popular smells around the park. :lol:

Water in Pirates.

Library of Alexandria Burning in SSE

Soarin' Orange Grove

Soarin' Beach Scene

Soarin' River Rafting Scene

Any others?

agreed, i have a febreez plug in and the scent i have Fresh smells just like soaring when you are by the pine trees so thats the only scent i use in my bed room, go to sleep every day smelling that

jato4x4

If they do this they have to include a Rome burning and SSE candle. I would love that. Then I could wear my "I love the smell of Rome burning in the morning" shirt around the house all the time.

The Andrews

I agree...

I with the dry ice theory. Definitely some co2 undertones in the smell. Perhaps it may also have something to do with the air canons that create the cannon ball impacts splashes in the water. To be honest I'm surprised Disney and their marketing department haven't capitalized on this as an aresol spray. I know it sounds goofy, but you know people would buy it! Thats part of the brilliance of the imagineers. They blend sight, smell, feel, and all of the other senses to concoct an intoxicating and addicting experience, we call......"The Magic

Skipper Dan

Essence of Rock'n'Roller Coaster
Scent of Test Track

(Although they are one in the same.) :lol:

Seriously, if any of y'all know the smell I'm talking about, you'll get it when I say what we - my family and I - tagged it as.

... a clean, metal smell. :lol: :lookaroun :lol:

rkelly42

The smell of Rome burning is definetly a good one, as is the popcorn smell at MK and orange grove scene on Soarin

The clean, stale-perfume smell of the Swan/Dolphin has dug itself into my memory.

Whenever I smell something like it, my mind goes back to Disney.

Especially strange since I haven't been to the Swan/Dolphin since I was 4 years old.

Cheers!
M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom