Pictures of your WDW vacation

no2apprentice

First time trying to post a graphic to a web forum. Hope it works.
Chef Mickey's, April 2001, Chip found some nuts!

Attachments

• chipshot.jpg
    chipshot.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 199

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Good pictures everyone! I wasn't sure where to start the thread, I thought there was a category for pictures, but couldn't find it!

This was one of the epcot email ones.

Attachments

• bc1fc5da.jpg
    bc1fc5da.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 192

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by Tramp
...anybody find my golf ball?

That picture is a great example of why I don't mind the "Epcot" sign - it looks awesome at night and only adds to Spaceship Earth's amazing lights.

tinkrbel

Re: Re: annette '92

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

WOW...I love that show. Lucky you..Annete!!

if you could see my face in this picture I was grinning so big!!!! when we got home just days later the news was out that she had M.S. My Sweat Bear with her autograph is put up safe and one of my most treasured Disney items :) and yeah ..I thought I was extremely lucky!!!!!!!

Tramp

Re: annette '92

Originally posted by tinkrbel
a magic moment for a Mickey Mouse club fan

Super PIC.....

...4:30 every afternoon.....The Mickey Mouse Club...
Annette was pretty and, by far, the most talented....great with Frankie Avalon in all those lame beach movies too......but I had a crush on Karen...

...sad that Annette has MS.

Attachments

• annette_funicello22.jpg
    annette_funicello22.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 206

Tramp

Here's my little girlfriend....Karen......I think I have an ear fetish.:lol:

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 202

tinkrbel

Re: Re: annette '92

Originally posted by Tramp

Super PIC.....

...4:30 every afternoon.....The Mickey Mouse Club...
Annette was pretty and, by far, the most talented....great with Frankie Avalon in all those lame beach movies too......but I had a crush on Karen...

...sad that Annette has MS.

aww now they werent lame beach movies back then :) Did you know she got married in the dress she wore in Babe's in Toyland ooo I love that movie !! I guess I am telling my age but I watched it regularly

orlpassholder

sure do the american adventure that is the great indian cheif joseph

Mark Twain: At last, the terrible civil war ended and time had come to rebuild our shattered nation. And a new wave of immigrants would help us do it. From around the world they came, these new Americans. A thousands noble currents, wrapped up, all pouring in at once. Seems there was a new dawn coming for the American Adventure.

A sunset sky now illuminates the back screen, as an indian chief rises from stage right.

Chief Joseph: Enough! Enough of your words! Let your new dawn lead to the final sunset on my people's suffering. When I think of our condition, my heart is heavy. I see men of my own race treated like outlaws or shot down like animals. I hope that all of us may be brothers with one country around us and one government for all. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more. Forever...

Joseph disappears as the sunset fades into a starfield, during which time Mark Twain returns to speak some more.

Mark Twain: The wisdom of the Great Chief Joseph, reminded us once again of our long painful journey through the frontiers of human liberty.

tinkrbel

Here's your ears!!

Originally posted by orlpassholder
sure do the american adventure that is the great indian cheif joseph.

I cry everytime I hear "2 brothers" from that show, just thinking about that Show gives me chills right now !

orlpassholder

its one of my favorites!!!! matter a fact i have the print that they sell in the gift shop signed by the artist and its hanging behind me right now in my office. I love it.

2brothers is a chilling song..Little side note on 2brothers the song is not public domain Disney found that out one day when a guest said you cant play that song."oh really,why not?" was Disneys reply the person said cause I wrote it etc. Now mind you Disney did do history on the song, and it was listed as public domain BUT come to find out Nope. But anyways my whole reason for telling this story is because thats why they say no filming of the show. BUT I taped it I love it, and I cant wait to see it again.

YAYAYA I know Im a GEEK :)

tinkrbel

Originally posted by orlpassholder
its one of my favorites!!!! matter a fact i have the print that they sell in the gift shop signed by the artist and its hanging behind me right now in my office. I love it.

2brothers is a chilling song..Little side note on 2brothers the song is not public domain Disney found that out one day when a guest said you cant play that song."oh really,why not?" was Disneys reply the person said cause I wrote it etc. Now mind you Disney did do history on the song, and it was listed as public domain BUT come to find out Nope. But anyways my whole reason for telling this story is because thats why they say no filming of the show. BUT I taped it I love it, and I cant wait to see it again.

YAYAYA I know Im a GEEK :)
ok so we are both GEEK's ..I taped it too ...every time ..and I have a short wav of 2 brothers on my website, but thanks I love learning stuff like that :) Behind me is a big ol' blow up Mickey Mouse chair !!!

Al

Originally posted by tinkrbel

ok so we are both GEEK's ..I taped it too ...every time ..and I have a short wav of 2 brothers on my website, but thanks I love learning stuff like that :) Behind me is a big ol' blow up Mickey Mouse chair !!!

coool!!! :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom