Pictures of your WDW vacation

JenLUVSmickey

Here is another one.

Attachments

• disney pictures day 2, magic kingdom 003.jpg
    disney pictures day 2, magic kingdom 003.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 160

wishiwere@wdw

This was a great group we saw at American Adventure before going in. They had a lot of talent and were very entertaining. Does anybody know who they are? I've been there 3 times since and have not seen them again:confused:

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 109

tinkrbel

please ?? AKL photos anyone?

today we called and changed over from the CB to AKL ..never stayed there before ..anyone that has pictures or knows where I can see a good personal website with pictures of the rooms at the AKL .. we have a savanah view room

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
WOW everyone. What great pictures. Looking over this thread has been so much fun. This week has been my husbands spring break and we normally take our WDW vaction now, but already went in Dec. So I have missed WDW all week and loved looking at all the pics. Just like a new vacation (almost.)

If we HAD gone we would be home by now and returning to work tomarrow. Just as well.

One year until our next trip!

Sorry Tinkerbel, can't help I havn't stayed at AKL yet.

This was the last picture ever taken of me in frount of the flower cart at MK. It was a tradtion. Now there is a gift shop there.

Be kind and remember I was almost 8 month pregnant at the time!

Attachments

• flowercart2001.jpg
    flowercart2001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 181

wishiwere@wdw

Thanks Maria!:animwink:

I looked up American Vibe after reading your post and found them on this link http://www.wdwig.com/e_adv.htm down at the bottom in the Entertainment section. I wonder if they disappeared with the "cutbacks"? I hope not! They were incredible. Maybe it was just bad luck each time I've been back? (just like the epcot fountain:( )

mickeyfan

We were at Disney World between Christmas and New Years and they were there. They did a great holiday show! I hope they are still there when we return in May. My daughter (10) wanted to keep going back to see them!!

tinkrbel

me but dont know who took it

this is one of those "hmmm" things .. a few years ago while downloading images to make a WDW screen saver I grabbed this one ..but I cant remember where I got it ..the person in blue with the backpack is me. Wonder how many of you I have in my photos :lookaroun

Attachments

• emporium.jpg
    emporium.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 157

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom