PHOTOS - New concept art shows more of what we can expect at Disney Springs

Slowjack

The art looks very nice, although I notice a trend in recent Disney concept art where guests look like painted-over Photoshops and are as sloppily dressed as real life. I remember the days when a group of guests in Disney concept art would be elegant, stylish, and include three nuns.:)

On another note, am I the only one who felt like he was playing Myst when clicking though the photographs for the Pleasure Island bypass bridge?

Dads 2 Boys

The art looks very nice, although I notice a trend in recent Disney concept art where guests look like painted-over Photoshops and are as sloppily dressed as real life. I remember the days when a group of guests in Disney concept art would be elegant, stylish, and include three nuns.:)

On another note, am I the only one who felt like he was playing Myst when clicking though the photographs for the Pleasure Island bypass bridge?

Seriously....you're going to complain about how the guests are portrayed in the concept art? Say that out loud! Guests, unfortunately, are dressed more sloppily than in the past....it is what it is.

gonnichi

The concept art can look as nice as possible, but until we get the names of tenants, all they are building are pretty empty boxes...

You are so right.

Does WDW have tenants already set up for this, they did have many years to get great tenants set up for this. Are they just not telling us yet? If they have not yet secured tenants isn't that a little bit like putting the cart before the horse? How do they know how big to make each area or building if no tenants are giving them square footage needs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom