PHOTOS - Furniture arrives at Storybook Circus D-Zone providing a nice place to rest and relax

The Empress Lilly

Are they taking the p¡ss?

Given up even the pretense to design a beautiful environment for parents and kids to enjoy together? Please tell me they are just having a laff?

Storybook-Circus_Full_23560.jpg;width=1276

ToTBellHop

It's clearly meant to be junk they had on the train. To me, it is on theme (whether or not you like the theme is a different issue) and it provides additional seating in the shade in the MK, something folks around here commonly complain about seeing a shortage of. Seems fine by me. Nothing remarkable but that could describe the FLE as a whole. It was meant to add capacity and seats further add capacity. My only confusion stems from how long it took the furniture to show up. Storybook Circus has been open for, what? 4 years?

Also, give Steve/wdwmagic a break. He runs the best Disney World fan site around.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Design choices aside, it is a nice area to relax and charge your devices.

Is D-Zone an official name?

I am not sure if they use that term public-ally but it is what it was called on plans and permits. There is an area by the Tangled restrooms that is also considered a D-Zone.

elchippo

Overly themed bathrooms, and now overly themed siting areas?! I'm sure it is needed, but just seems like such a waste of nice space. I think I'd even rather see another gift shop than just "a place to sit". Move the BAH pins there or something.

Clamman73

Overly themed bathrooms, and now overly themed siting areas?! I'm sure it is needed, but just seems like such a waste of nice space. I think I'd even rather see another gift shop than just "a place to sit". Move the BAH pins there or something.
There's Big Top Souvenirs a few tents down...it's not an overly busy spot back there and I think that's why they got rid of the fastpass kiosk there.

BrerJon

Whoever said Disney was cheap!

What with this and the astroturf, Disney is going all out on building places for people to sit and do nothing while they wait for their Fastpass times and contemplate how much better it feels to have paid $100 to sit in one of those chairs rather than doing the same thing in a local Starbucks or whatever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom