PHOTOS - Animation Gallery merchandise moves to Stage 1 on Streets of America

ABQ

When shopping specifically for Muppets merchandise I found so very little even offered in that store to begin with. Was mostly just more of the same that you could get all over the parks with a very small spattering of Muppets.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
When shopping specifically for Muppets merchandise I found so very little even offered in that store to begin with. Was mostly just more of the same that you could get all over the parks with a very small spattering of Muppets.
Yep there isn't much sadly.

Ignohippo

I was always bummed that they never had the Muppets Palisades figures and only very little of the MR Muppets Replicas. If ever there was a store that should feature that kind of merch, that store would be it.

The Art of Disney store in the Animation building was one of my favs. Very sorry to see it go.

Sad to see that it doesn't look like any of the figurines or sculptures made it to this new location.

Next Big Thing

For all the fans of the animation classes (I hate to let the cat out of the bag on this as it seems to be a well kept secret), head over to Art of Animation. They do classes and are walk up. No lines and if a character hasn't been chosen yet, you can pick. Many animators from DHS were moved over there.

Last edited:

ChesterKiwi

The Art of Disney Animation, located in Disney Hollywood Studios, which is part of Walt Disney World, gets kicked out for Star Wars. Yeah, progress. :p
That's progress for you!
cop2.jpg

JohnWD

For all the fans of the animation classes (I hate to let the cat out of the bag on this as it seems to be a well kept secret), head over to Art of Animation. They do classes all do, walk up. No lines and if a character hasn't been chosen yet, you can pick. Many animators from DHS were moved over there.
(Are you saying it's the same as before the move?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom