Peter Pan queue? Did construction start yet?

KatMaria

The bathrooms are closed but I think it is still at the point where they need the line to get through the busy season, maybe once things die down they can start if they are going to go through with the new line....

doctornick

The bathrooms are closed but I think it is still at the point where they need the line to get through the busy season, maybe once things die down they can start if they are going to go through with the new line....

Is there a slow season, though? I mean, I guess after Easter/Spring Breaks, things will be a bit lighter in late April and May -- is that when they plan to do the queue modification for Pan? Hopefully, it would be done by June and summer season....

Sped2424

I wonder what they are going to do with the que hopefully they will refurb some of the inside too that tin foil volcano is starting to look a tad dated.:rolleyes:

The Tomorrownaut

I agree I think once the mine train opens TDO should shut down PPF and IASW and give them refurbs they both really need New facade buildings would be nice as well.

ISAW got a major refurb in 2005, and the smaller facade one in 2008, so I don't forsee another coming soon. We can always hope though!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I still think the move to put in bathrooms across the way from Peter Pan is to refurb the queue there.

It's one of the worst queues in the park, outside of Thunder Mountain, which was refurbed with an interactive queue recently.

Peter Pan without a fast pass? I think not (though the kid thinks so, so I have, several times)...

Macca250

they both really need New facade buildings would be nice as well.

I think the facades for all the older Fantasyland attractions need updating what with all the new stuff cropping up. Especially PP and IASW (and Phillarmagic come to think of it!). Winnie the Pooh is okay now, and Fairytale Hall (whenever it opens) will presumably have an updated look in comparison to what Snow White had.

Why not close the whole damn thing and update the whole attraction, queue and all?

I agree! the new queue is the perfect opportunity to update everything, and regardless of what anyone says PP is one of the most popular attractions on property so a big refurb surely would be lucrative?! Oh, and as for IASW, I wish they'd open up the loading area like it is in Paris. They should really make make it a bit more prominent like it is in the other parks instead of the unimpressive entrance it has now. It's meant to be this huge, cultural Disneyland legend and its got a little sign stuck to a generic building for a facade :/

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Considering how terrible waiting in Standby at PP is...when I heard about the new Rapunzel Bathrooms, I immediately assumed they were going to gut the bathrooms towards the back of the PP queue and use that space to make an interactive queue or something...

I mean, why else build restrooms literally right across the walkway?

Sped2424

Considering how terrible waiting in Standby at PP is...when I heard about the new Rapunzel Bathrooms, I immediately assumed they were going to gut the bathrooms towards the back of the PP queue and use that space to make an interactive queue or something...

I mean, why else build restrooms literally right across the walkway?
They are doing that they just havent started yet!

Chriss

I think the facades for all the older Fantasyland attractions need updating what with all the new stuff cropping up. Especially PP and IASW (and Phillarmagic come to think of it!). Winnie the Pooh is okay now, and Fairytale Hall (whenever it opens) will presumably have an updated look in comparison to what Snow White had.

I agree! the new queue is the perfect opportunity to update everything, and regardless of what anyone says PP is one of the most popular attractions on property so a big refurb surely would be lucrative?! Oh, and as for IASW, I wish they'd open up the loading area like it is in Paris. They should really make make it a bit more prominent like it is in the other parks instead of the unimpressive entrance it has now. It's meant to be this huge, cultural Disneyland legend and its got a little sign stuck to a generic building for a facade :/

The first time I went to Magic Kingdom after growing up with Disneyland, I walked past IASW three times before finding it. The exterior is such a letdown in comparison.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom