Permits 2024

DreamfinderGuy

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
That would make the most sense.

I scrolled through the contractor's website, and the last WDW thing they have photos of was the Pioneer Hall interior remodel at Fort Wilderness. That was only 4 months of work though.

November '25 is a long time to be remodeling the upstairs.

I looked back through this years permits and there are close to 40 permits from the contract for a wide range of things for example replacing siding on Ft Wilderness Comfort stations to converting tennis courts to pickleball courts.

Moth

I looked back through this years permits and there are close to 40 permits from the contract for a wide range of things for example replacing siding on Ft Wilderness Comfort stations to converting tennis courts to pickleball courts.
Yeah the Imagination stuff is fully bathrooms or something on the down low like that.

Mickeynerd17

Yep. Probably just general maintenance, which I am all for.

I still find it weird that would take more than a year though.

JohnD

So you are saying it may actually be a good improvement? :)
Bricker is salivating and credits you. Still, he doesn't think it's JII 4.0 or DVC lounge. More likely Magic Eye Theater is due for an overhaul.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Bricker is salivating and credits you. Still, he doesn't think it's JII 4.0 or DVC lounge. More likely Magic Eye Theater is due for an overhaul.

That would make sense.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
What is this about? Big Pine only carries the Road title between the 300 loop and the main road at the Settlement. I can't find anything on that contractor or where that address is.

Did a little digging and it appears that this is for the new cabins. The contractor is J&J Venture Group which is the company doing the cabins. That address doesn't actually appear in the RCID database. Pioneer hall is 4400 Big Pine and next lowest number is the bus stop at 4170 Big Pine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom