Pandora nighttime emh

thepita

Original Poster
Planning on trying to do Pandora tomorrow night as checking into disney resort tomorrow afternoon. haven't seen reports on how disney is handling the nighttime emh. Any one go yesterday or planning on tonight? Curious how it works and how they clear non resort guests out? Does everyone scan magic band starting at 11pm? Called disney and fastpasses are not available for emh.

Bolt

Planning on trying to do Pandora tomorrow night as checking into disney resort tomorrow afternoon. haven't seen reports on how disney is handling the nighttime emh. Any one go yesterday or planning on tonight? Curious how it works and how they clear non resort guests out? Does everyone scan magic band starting at 11pm? Called disney and fastpasses are not available for emh.
They closed the land around 8pm last night and started to filter out other guests. They lined up resort guests and let them in just before 11pm.

disney4life2008

WOW you join in 2013 and this is your first message :)

disney4life2008

He's a notorious troll around here, and you don't owe him an explanation for anything. Hope you enjoy Pandora tomorrow!

Excuse me. A troll is someone who does not have an established record. If you think you are going to attack me, You got me confused, I am not the one.

llrain

The night emh are handled very well I'm .last night was way less crowded than the morning emh..definitely do the night hours the lines moved very quickly..and if you are stuck in the lion king queue to even get in don't give up faith ..you will be inside pandora within 15 minutes with an hour or less you will be riding

tired_photog

Do we expect evening EMH to eventually be added to the schedule for after July 4th? It's making planning for a late July trip awfully difficult right now not knowing.

doctornick

Do we expect evening EMH to eventually be added to the schedule for after July 4th? It's making planning for a late July trip awfully difficult right now not knowing.

I suspect there are no plans for any nighttime EMH after July 4, but perhaps they could get added closer to that time if the land remains very popular/busy.

Personally, I think long term it would make some sense to switch one of the two AM EMH each at DAK to become a PM EMH.

thepita

Original Poster
Update

Made it on both rides last night.
Flight of passage closed at 9pm to all non fast pass riders. At 9:30pm they started queuing emh people in the outside standby queue. Emh has a limit for flight of passage riders once they hit the number they cut emh riders off even if it occurs before emh even starts. I got in line at 9:45pm they scan everybody to verify you are a resort guest. At 10:45 they let us start down the standby queue. I was off the ride and back in general Pandora area by 11:30. River journey was crazy wait as ride went down around 10pm.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Update

Made it on both rides last night.
Flight of passage closed at 9pm to all non fast pass riders. At 9:30pm they started queuing emh people in the outside standby queue. Emh has a limit for flight of passage riders once they hit the number they cut emh riders off even if it occurs before emh even starts. I got in line at 9:45pm they scan everybody to verify you are a resort guest. At 10:45 they let us start down the standby queue. I was off the ride and back in general Pandora area by 11:30. River journey was crazy wait as ride went down around 10pm.
Glad you were able to ride both attractions last night. :)

The area certainly sounds like a solid addition to Animal Kingdom.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This seems like a good night for EMHers. At 11:40 PM on Tuesday...

upload_2017-5-30_23-42-40.png

Todd H

Just attempted EMH and the waits are insane. It's 12:40 and it's still a 2 hour wait for FoP. Good thing I have fast passes this week. No way I'm waiting in a line for 2 hours plus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom