PAINT THE NIGHT - Photos/Video, Reviews & Thoughts

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

It looks like they may have taken this from Pixar Play Parade -
disneys-california-adventure-pixar-play-parade-aliens-from-the-movie-CWXBN8.jpg

I wonder if any other small floats weren't ready for the premiere and might make their way out.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
J! had one too. it could be from J!

Someone will have to run over to PPP and see if it's still there. You could see day and nighttime versions of the same float in one day.

What were the other pieces rumored to be from J! ? Maybe they will make there way out too.

George Lucas on a Bench

Can't you just picture this:

Return-to-Oz-Float-web.jpg

WHEN CAN WE DO THIS AGAIN
"She has a chicken with her!"
"A CHICKEN?!"
I NEVER WANT THIS TO END
"It leads to the Emerald City!"
WHEN CAN WE DO THIS AGAIN
"I'm Jack. Jack Pumpkinhead. Not Skellington or Sparrow!"
I NEVER WANT THIS TO END

Last edited:

ddd8170

Did anyone notice that they seem to have cut the dancers in front of the frozen unit? They haven't appeared in the parade for over a week or more :/

Maryssa*

I saw the dancers infront of Frozen this past weekend. But there were a whole bunch of light malfunctions scattered through the whole parade, mostly on dancer costumes. (I have personal experience with how difficult lights on a costume are so I really felt bad). There were also quite a few technical errors during the following fireworks, entire sides of main street projections just had the program crash with an error screen lit up on a building. I'm a little bit surprised these are happening 2 months after launch since usually they have everything running so well I barely notice any problems.

That said, both the parade and fireworks are incredible. Yeah, nothing will ever be Spectromagic, but I really loved this.

I noticed some malfunctions when I saw it recently too (the first show on Thursday). One of the Fairy dancers and one of the Cars dancers both stepped out of the parade because I guess something was wrong with their costumes. The Cars truck was also dark, which was disappointing (though as we passed by the second parade on our way out, it was working). But I absolutely loved it regardless. It was my first time at Disneyland and I had a phenomenal time.

TTA94

Can someone tell me how many versions of the soundtrack leaked/in circulation? Some YouTube videos are longer than others, some have the float audio fading into the next and some do not..
Also has anyone been able to find source audio of Hong Kongs show stop?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom