Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

aladdin2007

Thats never gonna happen...

thanks to chapek,,Im sure there has to be some in TDO who still want one (hopefully! lets hope), I think they may have been feeling some backlash with the lack of a light parade. the park is not the same without one and it shows, the vibe just isn't the same. A new fireworks projection show isnt going to cut it either but oh well. They are probably hoping it will.

Disney2017

Last night I heard that the paint the night floats moved to a Tent in the cm parking lot the same place where the mainstreet electrical parade was rebuilt when it came from florida, Could this mean they are moving it or just refurb there?

Kman101

SpectroMagic is Walt Disney World to me. MSEP was always a DL Hand-me-down to me (I realize that's not technically true, although it was during its most recent run).

I love both. I have the nostalgia of MSEP (though I've long been over it and it's needed to say goodbye for a long time now) but I also loved Spectro, it was the perfect fit for the Magic Kingdom.

Fable McCloud

I'm going back to WDW after a 6 year absence and I'm bringing my boyfriend who has never been, so I really hope MSEP is still the nighttime parade, because I'd love to see it one more time. I also know that since we're going in October that the Boo To You parade should be happening during MNSSHP, which I have never seen, so I'm pumped for that.

drizgirl

I'm going back to WDW after a 6 year absence and I'm bringing my boyfriend who has never been, so I really hope MSEP is still the nighttime parade, because I'd love to see it one more time. I also know that since we're going in October that the Boo To You parade should be happening during MNSSHP, which I have never seen, so I'm pumped for that.
There hasn't been a night parade at WDW since last October. (Except the Halloween and Christmas party ones).

brb1006

There hasn't been an electrical parade since MSEP ended at WDW last Fall.

KikoKea

Surprise the current MSEP music actually came from Dreamlights (Mainly the first half) while the rest is original while some of the float music would later get reused.
I was happy to hear it again 'live' and enjoyed it. Not so much that Usatama Easter parade music...rattled around in my brain for days!

TTA94

Lol based on some twitter posts DL has no intentions of bringing PTN back. Claimed to be to expensive to run... If THATs true then why the Heck would WDW or any other resort want a money pit?
PTN may be done for, and face Spectros fate being turned into the next pin collection :eek: lol. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom