Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Most of it was.

But the TTA decor is still rusting. Magnet covers are still smashed. Buzz's queue is still a mess.

And Space Mountain is still a travesty.

Magnet covers?

yeah, I always feel like Buzz is the outlier when it comes to cleanliness...as in it is always looks much worse than the rest of the land (at least in my eyes). I think I said this is another thread...

Surfin' Tuna

I would to agree that cleanliness and maintenance have gotten worse and not better. We go to both MK and Epcot every week, and I think it's getting dirtier. Not to mention the still defunct TV in SSE and the always broken speedramp at the TTA. Maybe they are thinking about making the TV and speedramp add-on attractions. Link your magic band to it and it can be activated for a mere $15 extra...

TTA94

Many seem to believe it's confirmed that PTN is returning this Christmas. Maybe MK will get MSEP back for Christmas lol :p

drizgirl

Many seem to believe it's confirmed that PTN is returning this Christmas. Maybe MK will get MSEP back for Christmas lol :p

On another note, it seems that if the DLR story is right, and PTN is coming back for Christmas, the parks will likely go without a night parade for fall again.

jrhwdw

On another note, it seems that if the DLR story is right, and PTN is coming back for Christmas, the parks will likely go without a night parade for fall again.
I had a feeling that would happen if true. I hope DL is smart enough to change MSEP's end date from 8.20 to Labor Day 2017!

AS far as MSEP's Fate, don't flame me but would a WONDERFUL Christmas Present if MSEP would make a "Popular Demand" back to MK! TDO/WDC might want to keep that in the back pocket if HEA is a dud(PLEASE GOD NO!) or a dud for who knows how long because of a burn ban.

brb1006

I had a feeling that would happen if true. I hope DL is smart enough to change MSEP's end date from 8.20 to Labor Day 2017!

AS far as MSEP's Fate, don't flame me but would a WONDERFUL Christmas Present if MSEP would make a "Popular Demand" back to MK! TDO/WDC might want to keep that in the back pocket if HEA is a dud(PLEASE GOD NO!) or a dud for who knows how long because of a burn ban.
Just let it die already!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Most of it was.

But the TTA decor is still rusting. Magnet covers are still smashed. Buzz's queue is still a mess.

And Space Mountain is still a travesty.

For me personally, one of the travesty's at Space Mountain is the warning spiel that plays at an obnoxiously loud volume over the Star Tunnel music. :mad: It's ruining one of my last true WDW "happy places"!!! I can ignore the bland, soulless talking-map narration of the TTA, but I cannot do the same in the SM queue.

Disney2017

There would be if WDW took their beloved PTN from them.
I personally hope that Ptn doesn't come to WDW, It's time for us to make a brand new nighttime parade. + PTN fits the HWS/DCA type of park not a castle park! It just looks horrible when it goes down the street in DL unlike where the msep it looks so cool when you see if coming down mainstreet.

Disney2017

I wonder if that's even a possibility. Sure us fan would like that, but does TDO feel SpectroMagic was that memorable and special to WDW for them to bring it back, in a new way.
They sure do, Unless they are freaking deaf and can't hear anything because on mainstreet when the msep music ended for the very last time almost the whole main street was singing "On this magic night"

HMF

I would question TDA's sanity if they gave TDO the MSEP back.

HMF

They sure do, Unless they are freaking deaf and can't hear anything because on mainstreet when the msep music ended for the very last time almost the whole main street was singing "On this magic night"
I hate to be a realist but do you really think they are going to go through the expense of re-creating a parade that they indirectly destroyed thanks to their own incompetence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom