Our 7DMT onride video

Obi

Original Poster
read a lot of posts on this site about disney going to do this. we purchased the memory maker because myself and my wife were on our honeymoon, which means a lot of pics. LOL... :) however, i didn't see anything about onride photos and/or video for this ride after you exit it, like many of the other rides that offer onride photos. so, i figured it was just a testing phase that they were doing. much to my surprise, as i was going through our photos, there was the onride pics and video..

Tod&BigMamaOdie

read a lot of posts on this site about disney going to do this. we purchased the memory maker because myself and my wife were on our honeymoon, which means a lot of pics. LOL... :) however, i didn't see anything about onride photos and/or video for this ride after you exit it, like many of the other rides that offer onride photos. so, i figured it was just a testing phase that they were doing. much to my surprise, as i was going through our photos, there was the onride pics and video..
Very cool!
We just returned home on Sunday so we haven't "claimed" our photos/videos yet but we've seen/watched them. I like the ToT one a lot. Also, wasn't there mention of Haunted Mansion video? If so, when does that start?

Obi

Original Poster
Very cool!
We just returned home on Sunday so we haven't "claimed" our photos/videos yet but we've seen/watched them. I like the ToT one a lot. Also, wasn't there mention of Haunted Mansion video? If so, when does that start?
i thought of that too, after i saw we got the 7dmt vid... however, i guess it's not operational yet as we did not get one of the haunted mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom