Other IPs with Potter-esque Food and Beverage Potential

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
One of the huge selling points of Uni's Potter is the food and drink options. From the legendary Butterbeer to the once-mentioned Florean Fortescues ice cream to the original drinks like Fishy Green Ale, Uni can practically print money on food and drink alone.

Are there any other IPs that have that kind of potential? I am not alone in thinking of Wonka, though there is the issue that Wonka brand candy is already available in stores.

Matt_Black

One of the huge selling points of Uni's Potter is the food and drink options. From the legendary Butterbeer to the once-mentioned Florean Fortescues ice cream to the original drinks like Fishy Green Ale, Uni can practically print money on food and drink alone.

Are there any other IPs that have that kind of potential?

Two words- BLUE. MILK.

tumblr_lyqi4fFPYr1qbwnuho1_500.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Are there any other IPs that have that kind of potential? I am not alone in thinking of Wonka, though there is the issue that Wonka brand candy is already available in stores.

http://lotrscrapbook.bookloaf.net/other/recipes.html

If Lord of the Rings ever came into play..

Beholder

Star Trek and Romulan Ale? Star Trek actually lends itself to quite a few merchandising opportunities, but I suppose it's popularity with today's youth would be called into question. It was certainly a much bigger cultural mainstay than it is now. I would love to pilot a Klingon Bird of Prey!

WildcatDen

DC Comics may have a shot. Batman's "Purple Loaf", Robin's "Juice Squirter", Superman's "Sack of Nuts", Wonder Woman's "Melon Slushy" (served in a cup that make a 'motorboat' sound when tilted back). I am sure they could come up with something for the Wonder Twins (no, not another Wonder Woman item. . .)

Pixie VaVoom

Star Trek and Romulan Ale? Star Trek actually lends itself to quite a few merchandising opportunities, but I suppose it's popularity with today's youth would be called into question. It was certainly a much bigger cultural mainstay than it is now. I would love to pilot a Klingon Bird of Prey!

Don't make me spill my GHAHHK !!

The Empress Lilly

DC Comics may have a shot. Batman's "Purple Loaf", Robin's "Juice Squirter", Superman's "Sack of Nuts", Wonder Woman's "Melon Slushy" (served in a cup that make a 'motorboat' sound when tilted back). I am sure they could come up with something for the Wonder Twins (no, not another Wonder Woman item. . .)
Wut... :eek:

I don't need to nibble on Clark Kent's nutsacks or see Robin's squirter! Eew eew, have you got a dirty mind!

tcool

What about The Phantom Toolbooth? In the Digitopillis and the kingdom of letters they eat number signs, letters, and sentences. Each one with it's own taste...

Matt_Black

You're being silly. Actual food & beverages from the DC Universe include Big Belly Burgers, Soder Cola, and Green Arrow's famous chili.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom