Operating hours of several Epcot attractions and shops to be reduced from Feb 2016

CJR

I honestly didn't realize they were closing at 9pm. They're not attractions I ride frequently, but when I was there early December last year, I seem to remember Imagination being closed at 7pm. Must have been a recent decision to keep them open later, just for them to change their mind.

djkidkaz

I honestly didn't realize they were closing at 9pm. They're not attractions I ride frequently, but when I was there early December last year, I seem to remember Imagination being closed at 7pm. Must have been a recent decision to keep them open later, just for them to change their mind.

I think they were kept open late because of Soarin being down but normally they closed at 7.

BoarderPhreak

Honestly, I'm not going to miss any of the extra hours. Except maybe Living with the Land. But that's not as cool at night anyway.

This seems like cost cutting where they can due to attendance trends at these particular venues... People probably don't go shopping first thing, or ride Living with the Land at night so much. And Imagination, well...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom