One Sentence Competition: Pitching Elevators - The Game Begins!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Also, teased this before, but if anyone is interested in a larger scale game next... expect some more info not long after Manor of Mysteries is complete​
XJ6WfpZ.png

AceAstro

PblDwXM.png

Just a reminder of how scoring works:
Submitting anything is worth 1 Point
Doing anything for the bonus is worth 1 Point
A Bronze or Silver Trophy is worth an extra 1 point
A Gold Trophy is worth an extra 2 Points!

If I did math wrong and you feel like your score is wrong, let me know and I'll fix it!

@ThemeParkPriest - 24
@Architectural Guinea Pig - 24
@Disney Warrior - 24
@Evilgidgit - 24
@WaltWiz1901 - 23
@Solaris Knight - 23
@Suchomimus - 23
@Muppetsfan#1 - 22
@OvertheHorizon - 22
@cdunlap - 20
@Miru - 18
@DisneyManOne - 16
@spacemt354 - 8
@MickeyWaffleCo. - 4
@Lizzy May Bee - 4
@JokersWild - 4
@Disney Dad 3000 - 2
@mharrington - 2
@DisneyFan32 - 2
@FireMountain - 2
@Dark PerGron - 1

And now for the top 3!

Tied for 3rd place...

@major.hatter - 25
@imagineer97 - 25

I know I said trophies would be used for tie breakers in final rankings, but ya'll tied there too!
Co-Bronze winners for the season

SwNLkjW.png

In second place...

@Brer Panther - 26

sljJMkA.png

A huge congratulations to our grand prize winner....

@AceAstro - 28

9MCAJMf.png

Thank you all for making this game a blast!​

giphy.gif

Jokes aside, thank you Pi for putting together such a great game!!

Last area of Ideal Buildout's WDSP has finally been addded:
Blog%20-%20WDSP%20GMR%205.png

It took Sam W. Wilson So long to post the last part. Also, the expansion is really confusing for me, the lagoon just feels like a waste of space like Bayou Adventure and IP in California adventure. Also, Frozen, Tangled, and the villains belong in Disneyland Paris, not studios. Disney is acting like pandas whom they are choosing the studios park as their favorite and are depressing Disnegland Paris with Zero new rides beside shows and eateries and shops

Miru

It took Sam W. Wilson So long to post the last part. Also, the expansion is really confusing for me, the lagoon just feels like a waste of space like Bayou Adventure and IP in California adventure. Also, Frozen, Tangled, and the villains belong in Disneyland Paris, not studios. Disney is acting like pandas whom they are choosing the studios park as their favorite and are depressing Disnegland Paris with Zero new rides beside shows and eateries and shops
Given WDSP had already been the worst park, no wonder they’re slapping on so many bandaids onto WDSP!

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
I'd like to see you do it faster and better ☺️

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
The lake has already been built. It would be straight up unrealistic if Mr. Wilson decided to not include it. If it was pre lake construction then yes, I would agree but from what I can tell this is the present day. Also I do have a couple notes on the project itself, I really liked that he didn’t just recreate galaxy’s edge and decided to be unique. Pandora in the studios would definitely add a highly themed area and might do what ratatouille did to the park earlier.

The lake has already been built. It would be straight up unrealistic if Mr. Wilson decided to not include it. If it was pre lake construction then yes, I would agree but from what I can tell this is the present day. Also I do have a couple notes on the project itself, I really liked that he didn’t just recreate galaxy’s edge and decided to be unique. Pandora in the studios would definitely add a highly themed area and might do what ratatouille did to the park earlier.
I technically mean that the WDSP expansion is a mixed bag for me. The lake just doesn’t feel like it belongs in studios, and I couldn't believe that Frozen was being built in the expansion instead of Fantasyland next door. Whoever approved this was out of their mind.

AceAstro

ONLY 3 Days till March! Something has to be announced for the next OSC! Can’t wait!
It’s coming! OSC is hosted by the winner of the last game, in conjunction with the main competition of the season, as a way for eliminated players, new imagineers, etc. to still have some extra fun on top of the main competition.

Next OSC will start in probably a few weeks to a month!

Last edited:
It’s coming! OSC is hosted by the winner of the last game, in conjunction with the main competition of the season, as a way for eliminated players, new imagineers, etc. to still have some extra fun on top of the main competition.

Next OSC will start in probably a few weeks to a month!
So it will be in April? Also, I few challenges I would suggest is
Redo a returned ride with the Ride retheme IP being used for something else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom