One hour: Magic Kingdom

bdearl41

I change my answer, if I had one hour i would just ride Stich's Great Escape over and over again.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taz0162

You will need 1h32m to do this with no wait and no walk:D So basicaly still with no wait and walk, your time will end just after your 2nd ride on BTMRR:p (I like to do math)
Plus the risk to end like Skippy in the teleportation process between the ride :eek:

Susan Savia

Well providing there are no lines, no strollers and ECVs in my way to slow me down, I'd ride Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash, Buzz, and grab a creme cheese stuffed pretzel and if there was any time left, take a bunch of pictures on main street without people walking in front of me.

bubbles1812

If we are talking realistic here, I'd hit Splash, Mansion, and Philharmagic. Don't think there'd be time for more than three and three would be pushing it. If there was more time, I'd add in a ride on Pirates. And I'd walk out with a Mickey pretzel.

GoochDSA

Well, after some thought, here is what I have come up with:

On a normal park day, I would just people watch for an hour on MSUSA.

If it is an unrealistic scenario, I would invite anyone who wanted to join in 1 massive game of paintball. Yes, it would take more than an hour, but I don't care... I have a paintball gun and security doesn't.

JIMINYCR

With just an hour, I wouldnt want to waste time waiting in a ride line so I'd probably grab a dole whip, and just meander through the various paths and walkways enjoying the sight of everyone enjoying their day. Stopping to trade a few pins every now and then. Ride the train around the circuit. Sit with Roy and Minnie on their bench. Then cry because the hour is up.

atsolomon

Let's say it was at rope drop, you could experience a fair number of rides. Pirates or Haunted Mansion would be high on my list. Maybe something counter-intuitive like Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse thrown in. With only one hour, I'd want to concentrate on enjoying the atmosphere and background music.

I did have a somewhat similar scenario in 2004. I was in WDW for a company retreat. We had one free afternoon, about three hours as I recall. I took a number of my teammates on a quick tour of MK. We did: Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, possibly Small World, Philharmagic, Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, maybe even the WEDway People Mover. I think we also saw the Tiki room preshow w/the voices of Don Rickles and Phil Hartman (the only good thing about that version). To get all that done we had to a fair amount of very fast walking. ;-)

--Adam

AndyS2992

Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World and a Dole Whip and this would be an awesome day just for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom