One hour: Epcot

Skooterkid

If I'm with family then I'm not allowed to go anywhere before we go on Soarin'... Then I'd visit Captain EO (I have a feeling I'm the only one who would include Captain EO into their hour!) I've haven't been on Test Track since the refurbishment, so I'd head there next. And then I'd ride Spaceship Earth if there was time (and then kick myself for not even stepping foot in the World Showcase!).

Spikerdink

I would start with SSE, take in Soarin', then find the master print to Captain Eo, steal it and bury it where it can never be found again [and possibly find a hickory stake to plunge through its celluloid heart to make certain it doesn't rise from the dead], and since I get to choose the time of day, it will be nightime and I find the master switch to Illuminations and have my own private showing.

dave&di

What time of year is it, we go in Sept so we can achieve a lot in 1 hour! ;)

Ok, ill do the following:

Test Track
Spaceship Earth
Living with the Land
Figment

Whatever time left to walk around WS.

Lexxweb

Spaceship Earth, Test Track single riders (hey, if I can't use Fastpass...) and margarita's from Cava Del Tequila. Finish it off by walking a lap around world showcase while drinking the margarita.

DONE!

JIMINYCR

With just an hour I'd take a leisurely walk around the World Showcase, with stops at Italy to watch Sergio the juggling clown perform and then stopping off to listen to a quick set of tunes from Off Kilter.

acishere

Spaceship Earth, then Mission Space, then Maelstrom, then a tequila flight in Mexico, then a pint at the Rose & Crown.

Note would happen during the least crowded time of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom