One full day at DLP

Bolna

Thank you for the tips @BrerJon and for the link @Trekkie101.
Given our limited park time, we will definitely be there at rope drop and skip sit-down meals. I always have a loose touring plan in mind, so the tips about which attractions should be done first thing are very helpful.
Do you recommend that I start in the Studios or DLP?

It used to be that DLP opened one hour earlier than the Studios. But that could well have changed and might depend on season.

I would still recommend lunch at Walt's. I have found the food there very good in the past, even if it is a little bit pricey. And it is truly an absolute gem with regard to detail and design. They used to have an Express lunch which had an entree and a small dessert for a fixed price. We have eaten lunch there during our recent three trips and we never spent more than one hour there. With the counter service restaurants you might very well run into long lines, fight for places to sit, etc. and still spend 45 minutes in total on your meal with all the waiting. A true relaxing mid-day break would really help me to regain new energy to fight the crowds for the rest of the day!

Trekkie101

Fastpass Big Thunder Mountain, it's always an astronomical wait.

Space Mountain later in the day will drop to a 5/10 min wait. Star Tours likely the same. Phantom Manor is always fairly low, and after Lunch and the darker it gets, so does Pirates.

Keep an eye on the studios show times for Animagique and Cinemagique, they usually show during peak times, and theres no wait if you turn up while the show starts.

Crushes coaster will hold a long wait all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom