On property vs. Off Property

Nextinline

So I'm thinking, if I stay off site and eat at the Disneyland hotel, that's a good compromise?? Thoughts?
You'll at least have to spend a couple of nights at Trader Sams! Definitely a must-do. Otherwise, you might find better equivalents to Goofy's Kitchen and Steakhouse 55 elsewhere on property.

I know it costs your first born child, but my vote would still be staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Back in our college days my fiance and I would bring a microwave and ramen noddles to save money when we stayed on property. Totally worth it ;)

westie

Just got back and it was a surprise, a nice one, to see the DCA park entrance at GCH was turning away non-hotel guests until 11am. Another perk of staying on site.

westie

Do you know if this was still the case if you had breakfast reservations at the hotel?

They were asking guests to show their room keys before you got to the turn to head for the entrance and turning people back there. There was a big crowd. So I would assume yes but, it was only till 11am so you could always do a late breakfast/brunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom