Official Photography Contest 11/30/07 - 12/6/07 Cast Member Appreciation

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Cast Member Appreciation Photo Contest

11/30-12/6 Cast Member Appreciation Photo Contest Most Disney Cast members work quite hard to ensure the magic of the parks are maintained. Many go the extra mile to make each guest's visit magical and enjoyable. This contest is a tribute to the cast members. All photos should include cast members that are "making magic"

Official Contest Rules
All entries must be posted by Thursday at 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not re-use the same entry in multiple contests.
Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Please resize pictures to be no larger than 700x525 or 525x700

Please do not include the photo as an attachment to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. Using the tags are the preferred method of posting your photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations). [/U][/B]

Pictures can be taken at any time for any contest (if you visited in April of 2002, you can use those pictures for any contest that interests you).

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, [B]and not by a family member or by a cast member.[/B]

Voting will begin within a day or two of the contest's end.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

[CENTER][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
[B]Have Fun![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

sissa216

Does Tony count?

05a654b9.jpg

I love the look on my sister's face as Tony is telling "kids only"
about the "secret paw prints" outside....but don't tell the adults!! :lol:

edit: put the right sized one on there

nolatron

I have no idea what these guys were called, other than the "trash can guys", but my nephew Henry (pictured with his mom) loved 'em. They even let him give the can a bang a few times.

disney+206.jpg

k.hunter30

Does Tony count?

05a654b9.jpg

I love the look on my sister's face as Tony is telling "kids only"
about the "secret paw prints" outside....but don't tell the adults!! :lol:

edit: put the right sized one on there
:lol: I never realized how much Tony looks like "Patch" the Pirate from our magical fireworks cruise...:lookaroun
"Ay, ay, Patch!" :lol:

sissa216

I have no idea what these guys were called, other than the "trash can guys", but my nephew Henry (pictured with his mom) loved 'em. They even let him give the can a bang a few times.
I think they're the jaminators. And cute picture!!
:lol: I never realized how much Tony looks like "Patch" the Pirate from our magical fireworks cruise...:lookaroun
"Ay, ay, Patch!" :lol:
:lol:
You know, I think he closely resembles the fire chief on Main Street too, buy my family disagrees :shrug:

duck_daddy

If this doesn't scream magic, I don't know what does. A background is needed to explain this photo: I was walking by and just trying to get a quick shot of Mrs. Mouse. I snapped the photo and kept walking. It wasn't until I got home and uploaded the images that I really saw what I had captured. While the photo is not of the CM making magic right then, I'm assuming this dad and daughter just got the pic and autograph. The reaction is priceless! Why would you pay thousands of dollars to go to WDW. That's why!
DSC02604.jpg

Gorjus

If this doesn't scream magic, I don't know what does. A background is needed to explain this photo: I was walking by and just trying to get a quick shot of Mrs. Mouse. I snapped the photo and kept walking. It wasn't until I got home and uploaded the images that I really saw what I had captured. While the photo is not of the CM making magic right then, I'm assuming this dad and daughter just got the pic and autograph. The reaction is priceless! Why would you pay thousands of dollars to go to WDW. That's why!
DSC02604.jpg

1) I love your photo.
2) Not MRS. Mouse...*sigh* 79 years and still not married. She needs to read the book, "he's just not that into you".
3) I still plan on delivering this photo to the entertainment office at Studios if I ever get near that park again...not by choice, just haven't had time.

duck_daddy

1) I love your photo.
2) Not MRS. Mouse...*sigh* 79 years and still not married. She needs to read the book, "he's just not that into you".
3) I still plan on delivering this photo to the entertainment office at Studios if I ever get near that park again...not by choice, just haven't had time.
Yeah I meant to edit that after I typed it. You would think she would catch a clue or Mickey would get the nerve up and propose!

Gorjus

Mickey always says it is all about the money. He says she spends too much on shoes and if she didn't he could buy the ring. She says she has maybe 2 or 3 shoe styles, yellow, silver, and sometimes a surprise one. Mickey says, yes, but she has 52 pairs of each. Minnie says Daisy is the shopper, not her. Donald is always running off to find where Daisy has taken his credit card.

Laura

Premium Member

disney+206.jpg

They are the Jammitors. I see them every time we go to Epcot.

mousefan1972

I'm sure some of you remember this pic from the "Picture of the Day" thread, but it's very appropriate for this contest... this CM "Kitty Calico" made such an impression on my daughter (then 3 yrs old), that when we ask her now, "what did Kitty Calico teach you?", she strikes the pose just as in the pic... and this was taken last March! What a wonderful CM!

editedAbbyandKittyCalico.jpg

Alexx

Bucky giving out free autographs in MGM. He was hilarious!

MGM-Bucky2.JPG

I love Bucky haha, he sang a birthday song to me, he asked me loads of questions like "Whats my favourite colour", "Do I have any pets" etc and I thought he was gonna sing me a song with loads of stuff about me on and the song was
"Thiiiiis is your birthday song, it isnt very long, HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

princessmommy

On our everlasting search to find Daisy we went to Camp Minnie Mickey and Minnie was waiting at the front of her trail. Instead of just walking back to our spot she took Lucas (2) by the hand and walked him to the back of the trail. Well it just melted my heart, and I think in Lucas' mind, he broke up with Daisy and had a new love!

disney118-1.jpg

joanna71985

This was taken during mvmcp 2006. The Country Bears loved going into CBJ and seeing where they "perform". One magical moment that happened as a result of this was that a little kid was selected to come up and help "awaken the bears", as they fall asleep before the show. This one is special, because Shaker selected the kid himself. The look on her face was one of pure happiness (plus she was absolutely adorable):
happy2.jpg

JML42691

I forgot the rule about who took the picture and thus I am out of this contest (I'm the one on the right), but Nibbs said I can leave the pic for others to see as it is Cast Member appreciation. This is Luke who gave us a "Hidden Mickey" tour of the ToT queue and gave us free fastpasses at the end, he is probably the best cast member I have ever met!!
lucke.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom