Official Photography Contest 1/27/06 - 2/2/06 World Showcase Contest

SteveUK

epcot.JPG

barnum42

Speck- thanks for getting these contests up, running and succeeding.

Nibbles - thanks for becoming the dark lord's new apprentice :lol:

RU42

Job well done Speck - you deserve a break. I know what it is like to run these contests.

Here is my entry (wow, 2 contests in a row.) And may I say there are already some great pictures being posted.

RU

ru42_worldshowcase.jpg

DDuckFan130

Brad, thanks for all the great contests and effort. I'm glad I was able to help out for a while. Nibbles...you have a tough job ahead of you...but I think you'll be just fine. Now I know why you were asking if I was taking over :p...you'll do great! :D

ZapperZ

speck76 said:
A quick note: Thank you all for participating in the photo contests over the last year. A recent change in my career has limited my spare time...therefore, this will be the final contest that I am posting. I will leave the calendar up, in case someone else would like to take over.

I'd like to echo what everyone here has said. I truly appreciate the effort. This "contest" is something I really enjoy looking through, and even though I have never won one, and very seldom even end up in the final voting group, I still stubornly submit a picture, because it is always fun to compare what you have with other, often unbelievably outstanding pictures.

Zz.

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:
Brad, thanks for all the great contests and effort. I'm glad I was able to help out for a while. Nibbles...you have a tough job ahead of you...but I think you'll be just fine. Now I know why you were asking if I was taking over :p...you'll do great! :D
Actually Regina, I was just curious at the time...I had no idea that Brad wasn't going to be continuing the contests.

By the way, I'm all up and running. Expect to see the next contest to continue on Friday! :D

nibblesandbits

Just as a note to those who posted the actual link in the thread, it would be more beneficial to you if you would include the image instead.

To do so: right click on the image in your photo album, go to Properties, copy the address (in it's entirety), then click editon your post that has already been posted. You will see
insertimage.gif
. Click on that. Then insert the address in the pop up window that appears. Click OK. Now your photo should appear like the others do.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me (or Speck...since this is still his contest. :D )

nibblesandbits

barnum42 said:
Speck- thanks for getting these contests up, running and succeeding.

Nibbles - thanks for becoming the dark lord's new apprentice :lol:
Yeah...Joe...you know me and the dark lord go way back! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom