*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

jeffb

Jenn,

Thanks, I was feeling lots of inspiration on the 1st particularly after the great Imagination ride through comparison of V3 to V1 you treated Matt and me to.

Wowee!!!

The top pic is cool...i see Jason and Lou....still having fun trying to guess the others...

The portrait with Jackie, Martin, and John is AWESOME! The COLORS!!! WOW! Gorgeous! I love seeing all the EPCOT gear hanging around their necks..and on their bods ( exspcially Martin's super cool retro shirt..).

I think this one should definately be included in the official C25 Memory Book.

Jeff you ROCK dude!!

:sohappy:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
On September 30th, Brkgnews, Lou, John, myelf and much to my embarrassment two additional perons* whos names I am blanking on took a walk to see the inside of the Wonders of Life Pavillion. As we are leaving Marty Slkar walks in. Lou notices him and we say hello and he is kind of enough to talk with us for about 15 minutes and pose for a picture.

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in that group and left before you guys went to WoL. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I kept missing Marty everywhere I went. That's it, I'm not reading any more about the 25th. *Goes away and pouts*

jeffb

Jim, Im not going to even mention who we then met at the Mexico Pavillion after WOL.

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in that group and left before you guys went to WoL. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I kept missing Marty everywhere I went. That's it, I'm not reading any more about the 25th. *Goes away and pouts*

jeffb

1574593780_39d4477cf9_b.jpg

1583224230_44f9db1211_b.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
30 seconds.
and the whole time i was thinking... huh, i wonder how he did this in photoshop :D

wow, this is a great shot since the men uptop make the sphere look not that big, then you see the perspective of the men below them and then you say, wow.

PS. the thing that is frustrating to me, is that you know WDI has tons of photos of the construction of Epcot and the main attractions/landscaping etc and i cant see them. i wish they would release a huge book with everything thing vintage they have on the construction.

TheBeatles

PS. the thing that is frustrating to me, is that you know WDI has tons of photos of the construction of Epcot and the main attractions/landscaping etc and i cant see them. i wish they would release a huge book with everything thing vintage they have on the construction.

Joel, if you haven't already seen it, click this link. Its pictures I posted in my blog of the newspaper that was on the 'Spaceship Earth' model at the EPCOT gallery. There are pictures of crews working on the sphere.

Also, if you look in the background of the picture I posted, you can see the dome from 'The Land.' I also have a picture of that being worked on.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Joel, if you haven't already seen it, click this link. Its pictures I posted in my blog of the newspaper that was on the 'Spaceship Earth' model at the EPCOT gallery. There are pictures of crews working on the sphere.

Also, if you look in the background of the picture I posted, you can see the dome from 'The Land.' I also have a picture of that being worked on.
that is great. i had saved most of thise from somewhere beofre.... but it nevers hurts to get some more. the land picture is classic too. thanks.

how is school going?

TheBeatles

School is lame. Mid terms, papers, reading... you know how it goes.

I also have a 'World Showcase' newspaper, but its not posted yet.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Jenn,

Thanks, I was feeling lots of inspiration on the 1st particularly after the great Imagination ride through comparison of V3 to V1 you treated Matt and me to.

Wow, that was YOU??

Sweet!!

It was a great pleasure to give you and Matt a personal ride thru tour of "what was" compared to what it is now. It's great to be able to share that knowledge with people who will appreciate it and come away with even more interest in a classic ride!

:wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I don't think the CMs holding the signs were necessarily at EPCOT since opening day, but rather they were somehow selected from current CMs at their respective pavilion.

Wow really? I thought they were all "originals"..thus why they were on stage being honored. Well that would explain a couple of people looking a bit young...lol....

I still think it would have been cool to have all the Pavillion signs match....as in, all of them "old school"!

TheBeatles

Wow, that was YOU??

Sweet!!

It was a great pleasure to give you and Matt a personal ride thru tour of "what was" compared to what it is now. It's great to be able to share that knowledge with people who will appreciate it and come away with even more interest in a classic ride!

Matt=Me

I loved the ride thru, btw.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
( Disney Marketing- "See it before it Glows Away Forever"!.....)

Shyeah right.....

So..this means in laymans terms: it's not REALLy going away then, is it...like the MSEP was supposed to "Glow away..." in the sunset.....

THAT did'nt really go away now, did it??

LOL!!!

Just fun'in with ya EpcotServo.....thanks for the reminder as i have been meaning to check out your review.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Best photo quote EVER: ( from EpcotServo's Oct 1 update posting)

"The EPCOT Army! Be all that you can be! Do all that you can Dream!"

Hey, sounds like a great signature to me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom