*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

awalkinthepark

202788861-M.jpg

OMG...I had that commemorative Epcot ticket(2 of them) and the Figment mug....mug broke and the ticket was kept in my Disney box that my dad threw away because he felt I was obsessing too much over park maps and such. Cruel non understanding man...grrrr!

TheBeatles

On September 30th, Brkgnews, Lou, John, myelf and much to my embarrassment two additional perons* whos names I am blanking on took a walk to see the inside of the Wonders of Life Pavillion. As we are leaving Marty Slkar walks in. Lou notices him and we say hello and he is kind of enough to talk with us for about 15 minutes and pose for a picture.

1569307953_e6ebb8eab8_b.jpg

*please e-mail me and I can update to include your names :eek:

Marty is wearing Disney from head to toe. Awesome.

Matpez

OMG...I had that commemorative Epcot ticket(2 of them) and the Figment mug....mug broke and the ticket was kept in my Disney box that my dad threw away because he felt I was obsessing too much over park maps and such. Cruel non understanding man...grrrr!

I still have the Figment mug! It has a chip and I have stopped using it, but I have it!

brkgnews

He gets a nice employee discount. :lol: He probably approved the EPCOT Center logo as well.
Speaking of the original logo... I noticed while noticing through my macro pix of the SSE concept art at the exhibit an early version of the SSE logo... It's the same rings, but withOUT the globe in the middle -- just a star. I also noticed what appeared to be an early version of the living seas logo, too. I'll post both when I get home.

brkgnews

Speaking of the original logo... I noticed while noticing through my macro pix of the SSE concept art at the exhibit an early version of the SSE logo... It's the same rings, but withOUT the globe in the middle -- just a star. I also noticed what appeared to be an early version of the living seas logo, too. I'll post both when I get home.
EPCOT logo thing, as promised...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2544496

DisneyMarg

Master Yoda - yes - long exposure with zoom at 70mm then rotated up to 200mm and a bit of luck particularly with the displaying of the 25 years.

Jeff, I think I was standing nearby when you took that awesome photo. I was trying just to get ANY type of shot with my measly little camera but was totally unsuccessful. We were chatting about the images on SSE being unpredictable. (pink shirt, denim skirt, wet curly hair) Your shot is just fabulous!!

Disney_Freak429

head to toe? hmmm I can't tell if he is wearing Mickey socks in the picture can anyone confirm the "toe" portion. ;) As far as Jeffb's picture I was thinking inside cover maybe? I would save cover but that needs to be the group shot i'm sure.

jeffb

DisneyMarg - Thanks for the kind words on the picture. Yes, I do recall talking about the SSE images and it was nice to have met you. I was so wowed that they had the lasers going in full force that night. I could have talked about it for hours (so I hope I didnt just ramble while we were chatting).

Jeff, I think I was standing nearby when you took that awesome photo. I was trying just to get ANY type of shot with my measly little camera but was totally unsuccessful. We were chatting about the images on SSE being unpredictable. (pink shirt, denim skirt, wet curly hair) Your shot is just fabulous!!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
About 200 happy haunts at the Dessert Party

1606536593_37827a9b0f_b.jpg

Jackie, Martin and John

1607093227_66690ec5e0_b.jpg

Wowee!!!

The top pic is cool...i see Jason and Lou....still having fun trying to guess the others...

The portrait with Jackie, Martin, and John is AWESOME! The COLORS!!! WOW! Gorgeous! I love seeing all the EPCOT gear hanging around their necks..and on their bods ( exspcially Martin's super cool retro shirt..).

I think this one should definately be included in the official C25 Memory Book.

Jeff you ROCK dude!!

:sohappy:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Probably something left over from back then....or they were puposely trying to recreate the "retro" feel.

Personally i think it would have been cool if all of the Re-Dedication signs held up matched the one for The Land: as in, they were all the original Pavillion logos.

The Land one really stands out for me...it looks so sharp and "perfect"!. And what is the story with that young Land CM seen holding the signage ( in other photos)?? He looks to be too young to have been working at EPCOT since opening day.

jasondiff

Probably something left over from back then....or they were puposely trying to recreate the "retro" feel.

Personally i think it would have been cool if all of the Re-Dedication signs held up matched the one for The Land: as in, they were all the original Pavillion logos.

The Land one really stands out for me...it looks so sharp and "perfect"!. And what is the story with that young Land CM seen holding the signage ( in other photos)?? He looks to be too young to have been working at EPCOT since opening day.

I don't think the CMs holding the signs were necessarily at EPCOT since opening day, but rather they were somehow selected from current CMs at their respective pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom