Official Album

xfkirsten

Originally posted by General Grizz
I've usually heard information from Randy Thornton, head of WDR, but so far, nothing. . .

Unless he's not allowed to say anything... I remember the day Disneyland relaunched the burn-on-demand system he made a lloooong post over at magicmusic.net with all the stuff he'd been wanting to say all along but couldn't. :)

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

Originally posted by General Grizz
Have you seen him recently on magicmusic.net? I've seen him a few times, and I remember how exciting the WDWF/Official Albums were. :(

No, he hasn't posted there for awhile now. :( I think the last post I saw from him was when we were talking about hte burn-on-demand system, and he said he was working on a bunch more CDs to add to it.

-Kirsten

wdwfan22

Original Poster
2004 Official Album Now Available

The official album for 2004 is now available. You may purchase it through Walt Disney World Mail Order.

TheDisneyGirl02

Originally posted by DisneyJoey
How exciting, I can't wait!
Does anyone know if they carry these at the Disney Stores, or will I have to get it off the net somewhere?

Nope, they aren't sold at the stores. If they were, I'd have another copy by now. I think my copy was left in my old car that was totalled (spelling?) in an accident. Oh well...I'll get the new one this summer!

TheDisneyGirl02

DanStat

The Wishes album is now available for back-order...I haven't really heard much about the new Official Album...too bad! :(

TiggerBW

Re: 2004 Official Album Now Available

Originally posted by wdwfan22
The official album for 2004 is now available. You may purchase it through Walt Disney World Mail Order.

Yay!
Can't wait! I'll buy it when I visit Disney next month!
Anyone know the track list?
(I know you asked that before Popkid, but I thought I'd ask again in case others don't see it!) :D

CAN'T WAIT!

tiggerstich

re

One warning though with mail order. My 2003 Cd was damaged and I called this morning to order a replacement. The 2003 Cd " Where Magic Lives" has been given a new sku number in the computers to reflect 2004. So it is going show up in the computer as the 2004 cd when it is really just the 2003. So be careful, if anyone could give us a sku for the brand new Cd it would be most helpful to avoid confusion since they are calling the "where magic lives" Cd , the 2004 Cd as far as the computer goes. I want both but am afraid that if I called and asked for the 2004 cd they will send another 2003 cd. If it helps, the sku for Where Magic Lives is :12812302 priced at $19.98

This is very confusing and I am am only concerned that someone might get the wrong Cd by mistake. I hope I helped.

Yenfid

What is the Web site for WDW mail order to order stuff or the phone number. I would like both the "New" 2004 CD and the 2003 Where Magic Lives CD. Any info would be great!

Thanks

wdwfan22

Original Poster
I called the Mail Order number just to see for myself. The girl said it's basically the same Cd as the Where Magic Lives Cd. She didn't have the full track list though. I hate to spend $20 bucks if it's the same cd. If anyone has seen it be sure to let us know the track list.

grandmath

Originally posted by wdwfan22
The girl said it's basically the same Cd as the Where Magic Lives Cd. She didn't have the full track list though.

I think it's normal she refers to it as "pretty much the same cd". Of course there will be some of the same most popular tracks, and it is the same concept "wdw official album" except for a different year. There MUST be some additional music, though (M:S, Philh etc..)

colliera

Wishes order details

Just ordered the Wishes CD from WDW mail order so here's the details . . .

In warehouses now but will be released next week. Delivery time about two weeks. Cost is $12.98 plus $8.95 shipping. Their number is 407-363-6200.

Forgot to ask about the SKU number though. I asked only for the Wishes fireworks show soundtrack and the CM knew immediately what I wanted so there wasn't any question about it being the "official" music of WDW album. Those are usually priced around $20 so this leads me to believe it is more like the MSEP, Fantasmic!, Spectromagic CDs.

The CM volunteered the demand for this CD has been huge.

I've waited so long for this release I can almost taste it! :slurp:

hoppypooh

After inquiring to WDW merchandising by e-mail, I received a reply this morning that a "2004 Official Album" had not been released. The only new one is the soundtrack for "Wishes."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom