Official Album

wdwfan22

Original Poster
This is by no means official, but several are reporting that The Official Album for 2004 is expected to be released next week. Tracks include Wishes and a piece from PhilharMagic. :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I hope you're right! I've been waiting for the 2004 album forever! And I'd also like to see Wishes on there! It'd be great for it to come out next week.:D

Sir Hiss527

I hope your right...Can anybody confirm this?

I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but Wishes is pretty long, I thing it's going to have it's own CD.

wdwfan22

Original Poster
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does come out. And lets hope and pray that their are many new tracks instead of the recycled ones.

grandmath

That is awesome, I was just thinking to post a topic on that and ask when it would be released!

It MUST feature a piece of music from Mission:Space (afterall, they released one stupid medley for Test Track!)!!! Either a score from Trevor Rabin (the pre-boarding track, when you wait for the second instructions video, is awesome), or the "Destiny" song in its entirety!!
Wishes would be good too but then again it is pretty long and should have its own CD. Maybe the Wishes theme song alone?
The score from Philharmagic would be interesting, half attraction, half Disney songs, perfect for selling.
And a NEW version of "One little spark" from the new attraction please!!

DanStat

The album for the current year is usually released in the fall of the previous year. However, they have had the same CD for 2 years...something they hardly ever do...so, I think you may be right! :sohappy:

DisneySaint

How exciting, I can't wait!
Does anyone know if they carry these at the Disney Stores, or will I have to get it off the net somewhere?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
This new album has to have some new songs. I'm hoping for One Little Spark, some piece from Mission: SPACE, maybe a song from PhilarMagic, Wishes, an RnRC track, Star Tours theme possibly, and the theme to MuppetVision 3D is what I really want.

FigmentJedi

Waht I want as new tracks:
A Salute to All Nations(But Mostly America)-Muppet Vision 3D
One Little Spark
Mission Space music
Mickey's Philharmagic Medley
Wishes
Spaceship Earth Finale(I assume that isn't on the current one)
When You Imagine-Share A Dream Come True

Scooter

Originally posted by DisneyJoey
How exciting, I can't wait!
Does anyone know if they carry these at the Disney Stores, or will I have to get it off the net somewhere?

I've never seen an Official CD in a Disney Store.

AT least not in Illinois.

I try and get one every time I go to the parks.
They are usually available on the internet to.o

ISTCrew20

I hope they add the music from the Philharmagic Shop. It's so nice.... A mix of everything in the show. I hope that is the "so called medly". I will have something to look for tomorrow then.

popkid

the official album is still by far my #1 favorite disney souvier, but the past few years have been dissapointing with their lack of new tunes :(

i've got my fingers crossed that 2004 will have some magical surprises...

wdwfan22

Original Poster
This again is not official but the Cd is rumored to be released Sunday March 21. :D Keeping fingers crossed :D

DanStat

Album in Disney Stores

The Official Album is usually a Theme-Park exclusive. But you could always order it from WDW Mail-Order...if it comes out!

The one right now looks like my avatar! :lol:

sissa216

Yeah, Wishes will definitely have its own CD, as do all of the nighttime shows.
What I would like to see is a video featuring all of the nighttime shows...Wishes, Illuminations, Fantasmic, and maybe Spectro.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom