Trip Club October 2015

Disneymom201

Hitting MNSSHP on the 13th. Drive to Miami to sail The Magic on the 14th. Will return to stay in Kissimmee with family and hit the park the 19th and the 20th before flying home the 21st.

DizneyPryncess

I guess I can post here too! Most of our trip is in October, with a few days in September. Checking in September 28th-October 8th. This is our first time at MNSSHP - just got our tickets for the 6th and so excited about it! It's me, my husband, our 2 kids (DD3, turning 4 during that trip, and son will still be under 1, and my parents.)

Free dining was offered for our trip, but not at FQ. We applied the room discount instead, so excited to be back at our favorite moderate!

SnowWhite1015

Are you guys going to do costumes? (Possibly matching family ones like the Incredibles lol)

I know I'm an adult, but I don't know if I can resist dressing up to trick or treat at WDW. :p

DizneyPryncess

Are you guys going to do costumes? (Possibly matching family ones like the Incredibles lol)

I know I'm an adult, but I don't know if I can resist dressing up to trick or treat at WDW. :p

Haha, yes definitely! My daughter wants to be Elsa, and wants me to be Anna, her little brother to be Sven the reindeer, and her dad to be Kristoff. Frozen is everywhere though, and I wanted to do something more creative. We will see how she feels closer to the fall. You know how quick kids change their minds. :)

@magicdisneypass

Heading back Oct. 18-28 for our honeymoon! If the rumors are true we'll miss out on free dining, but I'm still holding out hope for a room offer.

First time at F&W and MNSSHP. Bummed about the Liberty Tree refurb, no Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for me. :(
Free DIning Available with ticket purchase for early October!

SnowWhite1015

Just got off the phone with Disney- got in on the room offer at Pop! Saved us enough for a nice dinner. Every little bit counts, right?

TaraWdopeyfan

We are heading down Oct 2-10, first time in October. We normally go in Mid September. Can anyone tell me is the weather and crowds about the same?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom